Dutch weekend

Name
Claudio
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

I thought i'd post here some photos from my last weekend in Amsterdam, as they are a mixed bunch I am posting them in this section. I developed a fascination for taking photos in the airport as well as city, all C&C is welcome :)

1)
img]http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/gallery/data/5784/DSC0088_0623.jpg[/img]

2)
img]http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/gallery/data/5784/DSC0023_0645.jpg[/img]

3)
FlowerMarket1.jpg

4)
DSC0104_0563.jpg

5)
DSC0003_0627.jpg

I really like the tulips and the tram turned out very well (y)

#1 - I really like this - lovely bright colours, interesting processing, and the focus is nice and sharp where it needs to be.

#2 - Nice image, but somehow the framing doesn't quite work for me - I really like the light trails leading in, and the lit-up sign at the top works well, but... dunno - something just doesn't work for me.

#3 - Sorry - processing and image do nothing for me...

#4 - Interesting image, I quite like the processing and the angle, but it needs more people (or other interest) in the right of the frame

#5 - Love the idea, and it sort of seems good - technically, I can't really fault it - the person placement, the lighting and all that, but again, there's something... Maybe just the person looks too odd?

All in all, a great set, with my favourite definitely being #1! (y)

#1 - I really like this - lovely bright colours, interesting processing, and the focus is nice and sharp where it needs to be.

#2 - Nice image, but somehow the framing doesn't quite work for me - I really like the light trails leading in, and the lit-up sign at the top works well, but... dunno - something just doesn't work for me.

#3 - Sorry - processing and image do nothing for me...

#4 - Interesting image, I quite like the processing and the angle, but it needs more people (or other interest) in the right of the frame

#5 - Love the idea, and it sort of seems good - technically, I can't really fault it - the person placement, the lighting and all that, but again, there's something... Maybe just the person looks too odd?

All in all, a great set, with my favourite definitely being #1! (y)

Thank you Nigel, n1 seems to be everybody's favourite, I was unsure about n3, it was the first time `I tried to stitch some photos together, at least i have an idea of how i can improve. n4 and 5 were picked among several attempts, I personally prefer n5 (I was also lucky as it was the first photo i took of that sign), I agree with you on n4 as it needed a subject or something that stood out.

Back