Parkrun Conkers #6

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Parkruns are weekly 5k running events held in parks all over the country. I have raced this course 3 times in the past 3 weeks and have beaten my previous time on each occasion, and I currently hold the best time on the course in my age group (55-59). As I have a club race tomorrow I volunteered to marshal today and took the opportunity to do a little photography.
Conkers 6010.jpg

Conkers 6009t.jpg

Conkers 6006t.jpg

Last edited:
As you said in the bumping thread they are a bit the same, may be more of a close up of the faces showing the efforts.The grass verges do not add anything to the images in the first 2 but the third one with more person and less background is better.

I hope this is of some help.

Best wishes, Mark

I'll add to the foray too. I agree no 3 is best, mainly because it holds a bit more interest than the others. The subject is more engaging and has a more interesting face and expression.

For these kind of freeze frame shots there needs to be more to hold attention. Think of a particularly good facial expression for example.

Otherwise the pictures are just too static, try panning and getting movement into the shots.

Hope that helps :)

Ditto No 3 but there could be something in No 2. Crop lose the left hand side and make it into a vertical shot, lets see the face of the lady.

Back