Name
Brandon
Edit My Images
No
ORIGINAL IMAGE [BEFORE EDIT]
dscf1464.jpg

IMAGE AFTER EDIT
colourful_eye.jpg

I'm pretty much happy with this image, the only thing I'd change myself is to try and remove the reflection of the LED torch, that bugs me a little.
And also around the purple colour you can see a small outline of brown where I haven't been precise with colouring, but it doesn't look so bad so I didn't see the need to fix it :D ..

What are your thoughts ?

Last edited:
Hi Brandon

Interesting concept but does not appeal to me personally.

You need to experiment with the led torch to find an angle where the eye does not pick it up, or bounce the light of a piece of white card perhaps.

If you want decent crit, may I suggest not telling people even in humour, that you are to lazy to finish it. They may feel uninclined to bother.

Hi Brandon

Interesting concept but does not appeal to me personally.

You need to experiment with the led torch to find an angle where the eye does not pick it up, or bounce the light of a piece of white card perhaps.

If you want decent crit, may I suggest not telling people even in humour, that you are to lazy to finish it. They may feel uninclined to bother.

Thanks, and yeah I'll have to see if I can get a better picture. Angling everything is quite hard because I've got to have my big camera right in my face for the macro, and then get the torch light in aswell. There's probably an easier way ;)
And fair do's .. I'll remember that for future :)

I quite like the concept - execution could be more precise though.
It's good to see experimentation like this, keep it up Brandon :)

Back