Valencia F1

Name
Steven
Edit My Images
Yes
I don't have the luck of being able to get the other side of the fence, and they would not let me move around the grandstand. But these are the best of what this "happy snapper" managed to get this weekend.
Some cropped to hide the dust marks on my sensor:shake:

Strangely I'll start with the finish as 2nd and 3rd drove past.
DSC00423.jpg

Local hero Fernando Alonso.
DSC00118.jpg

Just tried to compose this one a little bit more. But the damned car was going too quick.
DSC00059-1.jpg

Well done... Not easy to do under those conditions...

Good pics, amazing you had the patience to sit through such a mind numbing race, wasnt it awful

It was pretty dull... and compared to the race before ? well, what can you say....

The track layout just isn't set up for passing....

Shame....

Good pics, amazing you had the patience to sit through such a mind numbing race, wasnt it awful

Thanks for the comment.
Got to agree about the race. Knew it wasn't going to be a Montreal thriller. But it's another one to tick off the list.
I was happy just to be able to shoot over the fencing. But it is never an easy sport to capture without high shutter speeds that make things look still.

Thanks for the comment.
Got to agree about the race. Knew it wasn't going to be a Montreal thriller. But it's another one to tick off the list.
I was happy just to be able to shoot over the fencing. But it is never an easy sport to capture without high shutter speeds that make things look still.

all you can do is reduce shutter speed and pan, def not easy in the stands
like the pic with the two big flags, thats the best for me

Back