...97....98....99....100. Coming, ready or not!

Hi, Paul, saw this in the bump it thread...

Nice idea and loads of detail in the ant. I'd like all the aphids to be in focus...with the top right ones not being in focus it spoils to photograph somewhat.

The leaf centre right is a tad distracting.

Any more?

Hi, Paul, saw this in the bump it thread...

Nice idea and loads of detail in the ant. I'd like all the aphids to be in focus...with the top right ones not being in focus it spoils to photograph somewhat.

The leaf centre right is a tad distracting.

Any more?

Thanks Andy.

This was a bit of a grab shot to be honest. Didn't quite realise what I'd got until I loaded into the PC.

I like the light on the ant but agree that the aphids not being in focus doesn't help the shot.

I didn't notice the OOF leaf in the centre until I read your comment - now I can't stop looking at it. :shrug:

a very nice concept, as above possibly needs a little more sharpness on the aphids and removal of the leaf. but one I'd be tempted to retry and nail (y)

Thanks Andy.

This was a bit of a grab shot to be honest. Didn't quite realise what I'd got until I loaded into the PC.

I like the light on the ant but agree that the aphids not being in focus doesn't help the shot.

I didn't notice the OOF leaf in the centre until I read your comment - now I can't stop looking at it. :shrug:

No worries. By posting on this site you have thousands of eyes interrogating your posts so if there's something amiss, it will be spotted....(y)

Back