acrobatx's photo 52 part 2 - Another catch up - Weeks 24, 27, 28 & 29 - More to follo

Name
Jonathan
Edit My Images
No
So, yet again I'm catching up. Actually, I haven't actually caught up with this because I still owe the cause 'Bright' and 'Rescue'.

So here's a partial catch up:

Week 23 - Broken: This was taken the day after the recent Vancouver hockey riots. It shows locals getting on with their business even after much of their downtown area was smashed up.

23broken.jpg

Week 26 - Sensual: Hopefully this is self-explanatory!

26sensual.jpg

I'll hopefully catch up properly shortly.
Cheers
Jonathan

Last edited:
Hiya Jonathan,

Great photos on both counts, and well done with your catching up.

Cheers

Dawn :)

Re-posting in the correct thread! I'd put this in my part one by accident. Thanks to Stan & Neil for their comments in the other thread!

So, yet again I've fallen behind. I'm determined not to give up though so this is another catch-up week. I'm still missing a few but this is a start.

Week 24 - Bright - Whenever bright sunshine falls upon our front room, Simon seeks it out!

24bright.jpg

Week 27 - Elaborate - Since the definition is complicated in design; complex., I looked around the house and this is what I found. After all, one wrong measurement or missing ingredient, and, well we all know what happens...

27elaborate.jpg

Week 28 - Celebrate - Another around the house shot. I would have loved to have done more with this but unfortunately the champagne had already been drained several weeks ago! Not my strongest shot but I knew there'd be a few dodgy ones if I was going to get through the year!

28celebrate.jpg

Week 29 - Smell - Simon really is a good subject! Smelling really is a strong point of his; there isn't a smell that nose doesn't detect!

29smell.jpg

More to follow.....
Cheers
Jonathan

Back