Newborn and Tats galore!

Name
Sarah
Edit My Images
No
Had another newborn mentor session last Saturday baby was a star slept really well. Apart from at the end when i wanted to get some shots with mum and dad so i was a bit disappointed with some of the poses but hey what can you do.

Taylor kate by Sarah Wilkes Photography, on Flickr

Taylor kate 31 by Sarah Wilkes Photography, on Flickr

Taylor kate 32 B&W by Sarah Wilkes Photography, on Flickr

I love love love these!

I love the tattoos/piercings (I'm a tatt/piercings girl myself) and just love how the tattoos work with the 'innocence' of the bubba :)

Do you really think i would put baby at risk in ANY of my photographs? I do a lot of compositions and cloning baby is safe at all times! Please don't believe everything you see!!

misssassylassy said:
Do you really think i would put baby at risk in ANY of my photographs? I do a lot of compositions and cloning baby is safe at all times! Please don't believe everything you see!!

I can vouch for that seeing it first hand x

I think that they are all wonderful and quite moving photographs. Sarah, there is no way you would risk harming a baby, we know that. BUT, a parent will be extra careful!!! Otherwise you would have not got the shot. Excellent cloning work too.

More top notch stuff from you here, I'm just sat here trying to take notes and work out how you get these amazing shots! well done! :)

Beautiful shots. Really like the B&W versions. Makes the tattoos look more dramatic against the little one.

Back