The morning of the wedding...

Name
Jay
Edit My Images
No
Just a couple of days ago, 21st of August I shot a fantastic asian wedding, I had lots of time to shoot the bride as she was having her make up done and came away with some amazing images..

Here's a few:

JP1_4454.jpg

JP1_4457.jpg

JP1_4552.jpg

JP1_4600.jpg

JP1_4593.jpg

6. My favourite shot of the morning...
JP1_4626.jpg

There are a few more here:
Reena... The Morning...

I hope you like!

There will be lots more of the actual wedding coming soon...

A nice set.

In general I really like the colours and processing.

Picture 1
I'm not so keen on the view point.

Picture 2
I really like this shot but I'd have to remove the two spots of white fluff, once your eye has spotted them they get really annoying.

Picture 3
Great colours and lovely smile. For me the DoF is too shallow on this one, her left eye is sharp but the right is out of focus.

Picture 4
This is my favourite of the bunch, interesting perspective, capture a moment. Again for me the DoF is too shallow, her face is perfectly sharp but I would have also liked to see the detail of the headscarf and hand.

I'd be tempted to process this to bring out more detail in the hand, selective contrast?? (If the DoF wasn't so shallow).

Picture 5
This looks like it's pixelated, I believe it's called artifacting in photography terms? Maybe a little too much post processing.

Picture 6
I'm torn, I like contrasty black and white images like this but for some reason I'm pulled towards less contrast and more subtle grey tones.

I should point out that I'm far from an expert, just a guy with an option.

Thanks for your comments, they're most helpful actually (y)

With 5. I have only cropped it a little bit and colour adjusting, but I have no idea why it's come out like that, I haven't done much processing on it.

Back