Lynton

awkward customer
Name
Lynton (yes really!)
Edit My Images
No
Following on from Slimbert's parking exploits of late

I witnessed this effort Yesterday.

Don S's is the black Fiesta on the left.

parkinggod.jpg

If that wasn't deliberate then one of them needs their head looked at....

The one on the left is mine, the one on the right is Lyntons.....neither of us could give two hoots about it, so yes, we probably do need our heads looking at.....first thing we both did, was laugh like little kids!! :nuts:

The one on the left is mine, the one on the right is Lyntons.....neither of us could give two hoots about it, so yes, we probably do need our heads looking at.....first thing we both did, was laugh like little kids!! :nuts:

Did you hit, do any damage? You're not Parisian are you? They park but just reversing until they hit. Shame to do that to a nearly new car.

Parking god? Pfffffft!!!
In the first one you overshot the road by 4' and ended up on the pavement . . . and now this. ;) :p

(And yes, I already know that the pair of you need your heads looking at)

:LOL:

:LOL:

I honestly haven't had a look to see if there was any proper damage done....don't care either way tbh, it's what bumpers are for.....bumping!! (y)

Did you hit, do any damage? You're not Parisian are you? They park but just reversing until they hit. Shame to do that to a nearly new car.

I'm not worried, the £50 excess won't bankrupt me and I get a new motor in November!! ;) I'm 99% sure there wasn't any damage done anyway....because I'm a parking God, and I seldom make mistakes!! :cautious:

Slimbert said:
I'm not worried, the £50 excess won't bankrupt me and I get a new motor in November!! ;) I'm 99% sure there wasn't any damage done anyway....because I'm a parking God, and I seldom make mistakes!! :cautious:

I can't work out if you mean this or you really have such a cavalier attitude.

I genuinely mean every word of it.....I couldn't care less, it's only a car!! :shrug:

There are far more things in life, that are more important than a poxy car.....like having fun, and being happy!! ;)

The bumpers of both Damien's and my car are of the bendable absorbant plastic (I am sure there is a more technical term!) - foam filled stuff - designed not to break pedestrians legs - so they absorb an impact - something like up to 8mph they deform and then reform.....

Did he hit my car? Yes. :bat::bat::bat:

Did it do any damage? Well I am putting in a claim for the loss of forelimb to my Darwin fish badge that he CRASHED into!

I've already been to see three "Where there's blame, there's a claim" solicitor's and printed this thread. Guilty or not guilty is not up for question! The admission of guilt is above!

Also look at the pic of him - hardly a Cavalier! 100% roundhead!

Last edited:
Back