CSCC Weekend. Mallory Park. Including Modsports.

Name
Matthew
Edit My Images
Yes
Well what a weekend! I am also very pleased with my photos so I could post all 80 favorites. But I will try and narrow it down to my favorite few... Here it goes.

6099757714_ef58118f50_z.jpg

6099270029_84b535435c_z.jpg

6099764206_5621b75471_z.jpg

6099769424_708b32155f_z.jpg

6099770826_774a3c56aa_z.jpg

6099777894_b8a7195911_z.jpg

Last edited:
great set , great day !
#8 my fave of the bunch but I am a sucker for a nice flame out too .

Agree, really great weekend. love #8 even if he does look too big to be in it

.DAVID.

great set , great day !
#8 my fave of the bunch but I am a sucker for a nice flame out too .

Thanks! I thought I must try and get some sort of shot with more than 1 car in it haha.

Agree, really great weekend. love #8 even if he does look too big to be in it

.DAVID.

I'm glad you're pleased. You should be. I think these are excellent too :) Good sense of speed, sharp in the right places. Scrolling down I didn't expect to see an up-side-down car :eek::crying: Was he ok, doesn't look very comfortable in there :thinking:

Nice set (y)
The ones in the first post look a bit under-exposed though?
Like the rolling car at 1/40, it adds to the impact! (IYSWIM :))

I'm glad you're pleased. You should be. I think these are excellent too :) Good sense of speed, sharp in the right places. Scrolling down I didn't expect to see an up-side-down car :eek::crying: Was he ok, doesn't look very comfortable in there :thinking:

Thanks :) really appreciate it. He was fine! basically the half shaft snapped when it hit a bump, catapulted it into the air and onto its roof. Stretchered away, but I guess that is standard in a flip.

Nice set (y)
The ones in the first post look a bit under-exposed though?
Like the rolling car at 1/40, it adds to the impact! (IYSWIM :))

They maybe are, I was struggling with my F5.6 on a dull day. Tbh I kept the Iso at around 200/250 at the most.

Yeah that shot worked alright at 1/40th the other ones of it scraping on its roof didn't :(

Matthew

You were going so well!, there was a few of us trying to catch your flame haha. Was a shame you went out :/ :wave:
It alwasy doe the big flames on the overrun, but that combined with the leaky diff and smoke scared them into through the black flag for me.

My heart was not really in it knowing I had an issue right from first few laps of practice (figured it was the diff, did my 3 laps) and started at the back, was always gonna happen! Oh well, fingers X'd it is just bearing as it was rebuilt with new CWP before this meeting!

It alwasy doe the big flames on the overrun, but that combined with the leaky diff and smoke scared them into through the black flag for me.

My heart was not really in it knowing I had an issue right from first few laps of practice (figured it was the diff, did my 3 laps) and started at the back, was always gonna happen! Oh well, fingers X'd it is just bearing as it was rebuilt with new CWP before this meeting!

Oh there was plenty of other cars giving off more smoke! tut.

Hope for you mate, good luck for the rest of the season.

Back