Aniseed Funnel (Clitocybe Adora)

Just Dave

In Memoriam
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Do prefer the second one Dave... when you going out again Dave.Got my new 100mm macro tried it today. wouldn't mind joining you to pick up some good tips.

Fantastic Dave :clap: hope we can find much of the same the end of September ;)

Lovely shots Dave. Do like the metallic blueish hue to the heads there.

Very cool.

Do prefer the second one Dave... when you going out again Dave.Got my new 100mm macro tried it today. wouldn't mind joining you to pick up some good tips.

Ta Bob, as said before and I did try to accost you twice :LOL: on the lane,shame you couldnt come, and at birk when you were with your GLW, your welcome to join us any time, give you a few tips, about focal plane and DOF

Fantastic Dave :clap: hope we can find much of the same the end of September ;)

Thanks Allan, damn forgot to move that piece of grass over the right hand shrooms stem on #1 :bang:

I did think of moving the leavs in front but then I would have bare earth, speaking of earth I found a few earth stars, I'll pp them next I saving my stunner for last

Lovely shots Dave. Do like the metallic blueish hue to the heads there.

Very cool.

ta Ian yeah fab colour, fungi are fascinating

Hi Dave
In the first shot the smaller shroom to the right looks like a good candidate, it seems to have a raised profile in the centre. The colors of the head in the second shot are quite nice and the stem looks interesting as well. On my screen the second image look a bit overdone around the edge. I am sure you do this already, but to avoid burn out try shooting down to 1 stop under exposed and if needed bring the raw file back up in PS or the like.
Allan

100% on the money as always Dave :clap:

No2 is my favourite

Les (y)

The different colours and textures of these never cease to amaze me.
That last one is a great capture Dave (y)

:)
Ta Bob, as said before and I did try to accost you twice :LOL: on the lane,shame you couldnt come, and at birk when you were with your GLW, your welcome to join us any time, give you a few tips, about focal plane and DOF

:)Cheers Dave appreciate your offer. Spent a couple of hours at white coppice today, got drenched,wetter than a gun dog.
Got quite a few shots of mushrooms, not sure if they're any good? But i did enjoy myself despite the rain.

:)Cheers Dave appreciate your offer. Spent a couple of hours at white coppice today, got drenched,wetter than a gun dog.
Got quite a few shots of mushrooms, not sure if they're any good? But i did enjoy myself despite the rain.

Its a great place for fungi is white coppice (y)

Back