Two legends of rock

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
No
This is my Gibson collection . The accoustic is a Gibson Hummingbird , the other is a 1977 Gibson Les Paul deluxe .

legendsofrock.jpg

legendsofrock2.jpg

legendsofrock1.jpg

legendsofrock3.jpg

legendsofrock4.jpg

Cheers
Andy.

Last edited:
That's a rather nice looking collection (y) I like your use of shallow DoF, I think that the only thing that niggles me is in the first I don't think that you needed the AMP in the background, it was a strong enough image with out that being there and it's sort of a distraction :D

Matt
MWHCVT

I like them... Get rid of the amp though - it cluttered the first image. If it was something like a 59 Bassman, it would fit quite well, but not a Line 6 - sorry, just my opinion...

Like the DOF shots - especially the one where the Les Paul is in focus. Two things missing - a nice set of P90s instead of the mini humbuckers! ;) I like the shot of the acoustic headstock against the studio rack - it works well...

Nice set, well shot!

Think i'll re shoot the first shot without the amp then :LOL: , thanks Chris much appreciated. I had a guitar tech set it all up for me, the whole works, re fret, new nut, imported a new bridge from the US, new tuning pegs etc. I think if you played it youd be happy with the sound, i've pretty much played most guitars from PRS to parker fly's but you can't beat the sound from a vintage guitar.

Oh and btw the amp isn't even mine lol its my mates, mines a marshall valvestate 100w although these days we dont use amps we just plug into the desk and it goes out through the studio rack....much better sound that way.

Thanks for looking, i may upload a revised shot 1 if i get the time.

Last edited:
Back