Lisa's 52 weeks

I agree with Joe nice depth of field, I have just started a project 52 with a camera club I belong to. Good luck.

Hi Lisa

just love those eye's.....good luck with your project (y)

Hi Lisa,

Well done with the start of your 52 and good luck. I will pop past to see how you are progressing and offer encouragement.

I love all 3 photos so far with my fav being 3/52 ... lovely colours and conveys the texture really well.

Cheers

Dawn :)

Nice good 3 pics.

Get well soon & looking forward to following this.

Hiya Lisa,

I have no idea what #4 is but I love the lighting and processing.

#5 is absolutely fantastic .... I love everything about it from the composition, colour, detail, low angle and great bokeh :clap:

I hope you are feeling much better now.

Keep up the great work on your project.

Cheers

Dawn :)

Hiya Lisa,

I'm trying to do a catch up tonight (or is that morning being after 1am :LOL:), but I have finally got some time to check in on what folk have been up to.

I trust you had a fantastic festive season and I wish you all the best for 2012.

So a quick catch up on your recent posts:

6/52: Rugby .... the one sport that I do like to watch (having lived in South Africa for many years I am an avid Springbok supporter :D). This is a great shot, I like the DOF and the slight vignette to focus on the rugby ball. Nice and sharp too .... however my only very minor nit pick is the long blade of grass in the centre, that I think could do with cloning out.

7/52: I love this shot, I gather the stars were added in post processing, and are very effective. It has a very dreamy feel to it.

8/52: Probably not one of your best, it seems a tad cluttered and there is quite a bit of motion blur going on. And without seeing the try line, it is not very convincing. Sorry :shake:

9/52: Look forward to seeing this one :D

10/52: Absolutely beautiful sunset and I like the title too. I do, however, think the border/frame is a bit OTT (and that is rich coming from moi who loves borders), but I think a less busy border would bring more focus of the subject to the eye. As it is now, I am more drawn to the border, if you know what I mean.

11/52: Absolutely beautiful. Simple, sharp, natural colours, it has a certain rawness about it ..... I love it :love:

You are doing a great job with your 52 and what I admire most is you are doing it at your own pace, and that is how a 52 should be tackled.

I look forward to following your progress of same.

I've now completed my Photo52 for 2011, and I feel a sense of achievement, but at the same time relieved that I made it to the end. It is a huge challenge taking on such a challenge, and I admire your determination, and will be here to support you through same, because I know how taxing it can be at times.

Keep up the brilliant work.

Take care

Cheers

Dawn x

Hiya Lisa,

I'm trying to do a catch up tonight (or is that morning being after 1am :LOL:), but I have finally got some time to check in on what folk have been up to.

I trust you had a fantastic festive season and I wish you all the best for 2012.

So a quick catch up on your recent posts:

6/52: Rugby .... the one sport that I do like to watch (having lived in South Africa for many years I am an avid Springbok supporter :D). This is a great shot, I like the DOF and the slight vignette to focus on the rugby ball. Nice and sharp too .... however my only very minor nit pick is the long blade of grass in the centre, that I think could do with cloning out.

7/52: I love this shot, I gather the stars were added in post processing, and are very effective. It has a very dreamy feel to it.

8/52: Probably not one of your best, it seems a tad cluttered and there is quite a bit of motion blur going on. And without seeing the try line, it is not very convincing. Sorry :shake:

9/52: Look forward to seeing this one :D

10/52: Absolutely beautiful sunset and I like the title too. I do, however, think the border/frame is a bit OTT (and that is rich coming from moi who loves borders), but I think a less busy border would bring more focus of the subject to the eye. As it is now, I am more drawn to the border, if you know what I mean.

11/52: Absolutely beautiful. Simple, sharp, natural colours, it has a certain rawness about it ..... I love it :love:

You are doing a great job with your 52 and what I admire most is you are doing it at your own pace, and that is how a 52 should be tackled.

I look forward to following your progress of same.

I've now completed my Photo52 for 2011, and I feel a sense of achievement, but at the same time relieved that I made it to the end. It is a huge challenge taking on such a challenge, and I admire your determination, and will be here to support you through same, because I know how taxing it can be at times.

Keep up the brilliant work.

Take care

Cheers

Dawn x

Hi, many thanks for the feedback!

#6 i didnt even notice the blade of grass but yes it is distracting! Will have to sort that!

#7 is my go at shaped bokeh, the stars are little fairy lights which from a distance with my 50mm f1.8 that has a home made card star filter put on will create these shapes, you can do it with any shape, you just have to cut them out small enough ( they say the size of your little finger nail is best.)

#8 was one of those weeks that went by quick without me even thinking of taking a photo, since i take photos at our rugby club i decided to just use one for this week. I def shows that no thought was put into it!

#9 i found without the frame it was boring and didn't hold enough interest, always a bit hit and miss with frames for me!

Many thanks for popping in and congrats on finishing yours, i remember when i finished my 365 the feeling was great, i have def made the right decision for the 52 and not another 365 and im really enjoying it! :D

Hi Lisa

7/52....love it :clap: nuff said

Thank you very much!

A person who has never owned a dog has missed a wonderful part of lfe. by puckers52, on Flickr

This dog makes my heart sing so much, he never fails to make me smile. He may be buzz eyed, he may have hip dysplasia, he may of cost me loads of money already and he may think he's still a small puppy who can sit on my lap but hes so worth it.

I really cant believe my baby boy is going to be 1 next month!

Hi Lisa

Good to see another POTYer in the 52 section. Was trying to work out how you had 9 notaries and still be in January but then realized you started before the new year.

Pick of the bunch for me has got to be no.3. Fabulous colours and composition; love the minimalism.

2nd fav is the dewy grass - great lighting and dof.

Will keep tuned in to his.

All the best

Spooks

Hi Lisa

Good to see another POTYer in the 52 section. Was trying to work out how you had 9 notaries and still be in January but then realized you started before the new year.

Pick of the bunch for me has got to be no.3. Fabulous colours and composition; love the minimalism.

2nd fav is the dewy grass - great lighting and dof.

Will keep tuned in to his.

All the best

Spooks

:wave: Thanks for stopping by! I seem to have a habit of starting projects when i feel like it instead of waiting like most people :LOL:

Back