A Windy Mix From Paignton Seafront

Name
Alex
Edit My Images
No
Hi All

These were taken on Sunday at a very windy and entertaining Paignton Seafront - my kids were loving the waves coming over the top and surprising people (and the Jack Russell!). Any critique or comments gratefully received, including any thoughts on how any of the images could be improved with further processing.

Thanks
Alex

No.1

Paignton Waves 1

No.2

Paignton Waves 3

No.3

Three Windsurfers at Paignton

No.4

Stand Back!

No.5

Wet Rods

No.6

In Yer Face

Just to a little bump to see if anyone can give some critique or comments please!
:)

Nice set (y)

This is brief cause I'm on my iPhone, but:
1 and 8 are favs - really good balance, and well framed and timed. #9 would be a good shot but the wooden pole is too dominant.

#2 is good, but too tight, and other than that, really good shots, but 1 and 8 just work best for me!

Nice set (y)

This is brief cause I'm on my iPhone, but:
1 and 8 are favs - really good balance, and well framed and timed. #9 would be a good shot but the wooden pole is too dominant.

#2 is good, but too tight, and other than that, really good shots, but 1 and 8 just work best for me!

Thanks for the feedback. I want to try to get rid of the pole, so will have to use my very limited knowledge to do that. My local photography club has a Triptych competition in December, so thought I might use No.8, 9 and 10 for this. However, the pole has to go first!!

As for putting too many images on here, d in w, you are exactly right. I realised this later when I read the rules for posting, so won't do it again as it obviously worked against me!

Cheers
Alex

Last 3 of kids on wall hold lots of interest.
J
Last is best, but just a pity you couldn't shoot from a little higher and lose blown sky.

Back