Daily My 365, taken everyday; let's see how far I get...

I like No 1.
No 2 doesn't really work for me.

Little tip your images are too small - I had to look at them on flickr.
You can post upto at lease 800 x 800 on TP which makes it easier to review.

Best of luck with your 365 challenge but you really should just have a single thread rather than starting a new thread for each thread as it's going to get complicated and this section is really for on going challenges in a single thread..

It's a really nice photo though (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

threads merged - I suggest you edit the first post, swap the thread title to something more meaningful, and add any additional pictures to this thread...

Oh - and start posting your shots at a reasonable size to view within TP - we're not here to drive views to your flickr - if you want to share, share the shots here.

(y)I like day 3 - keep 'em comming.

Hi Al ... welcome to the mad world of 365s!

Thinking of, or finding new and interesting things to photograph (or ways to take pictures) is perhaps the most difficult but rewarding part. It's also the reason I started mine - to force myself to try things I wouldn't normally.

Matt (MWHCVT) is an old hand at this 365 lark and a great source of inspiration - although some of his stuff take a fair bit of prep (deffo check out his tutorial on star and light trails)!

Good luck!

Last edited:

The hangers on - 006/365 by alwyncooper, on Flickr

Hi ^Joe
Samyang 85mm f/1.4 - totally manual lens on a 5D classic and also a Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX DG Macro lens on a 450D for anything closer than 1 meter (The Samyang has a minimum distance of 1 meter).
I'm not stuck on these tho... anything to get me through, when the going gets tough :)

Hi mrdaviesuk
Thanks for the heads-up! I'm working my way through a list of my own devising at the moment, should run out of stuff around Thursday week ;-)

The hardest bit is shooting well enough in the crappy west-country weather this week!

mrdaviesuk said:
Hi Al ... welcome to the mad world of 365s!

Thinking of, or finding new and interesting things to photograph (or ways to take pictures) is perhaps the most difficult but rewarding part. It's also the reason I started mine - to force myself to try things I wouldn't normally.

Matt (MWHCVT) is an old hand at this 365 lark and a great source of inspiration - although some of his stuff take a fair bit of prep (deffo check out his tutorial on star and light trails)!

Good luck!

Paul your being far too kind :eek:

Well it's clear that you just love bokeh (y)

(y)

I really like #2. It has a fantastic autumnal feel to it. Great colours and well composed. In fact, I'd go as far as saying it's one of the better photographs I've seen for a while.

I bet it would make a nice poster.

I would be careful that the bokeh doesn't become to theme...unless it is :thinking:

Cheers and subscribed.

009 - Brilliant shot :clap: - keep 'em comin.

Al..i love shots like the Intentional Camera Movement (or ICM) ... its almost light converted to sound waves... awesome.. (y)

Back