Streets of Beijing

Name
Terry
Edit My Images
Yes
Got back from Beijing over the weekend and had a fantastic time there, such a diverse city, from the old parts to the modern developments. My hotel was next to an old 'hutong' but within the same block was a Bentley, Ferrari, Lamborghini, and Pagani dealers, and right opposite a Starbucks, lol!!

Here's some shots taken from the streets of Beijing :)

Beijing_Street-52 by kc@terry, on Flickr

Beijing_Street-38 by kc@terry, on Flickr

Beijing_Street-48 by kc@terry, on Flickr

Beijing_Street-54 by kc@terry, on Flickr

Beijing_Street-43 by kc@terry, on Flickr

I really like your candid shot # 3 of the workers of Beijing having their break.

Cheers, its a brilliant place for all sorts of photography with lots of interesting people and sights, I've posted some of the sights in another thread.

I prefer 1 & 3.

The only criticism of 1 would be the out of focus wall at the bottom, and 3 I would have stood a foot or 2 further back to avoid cropping the feet, but that it being picky.

2 would have been better stopped down so the subjects on the right are less blurry, 4 is kind of "special effect" but not really for me, and 5 I would prefer faces than backs.

Thanks for the comments.

Yep, just desaturated, and levels adjusted according to each pic.

Most of these were taken whilst on the move so didn't really have any time to get the framing as I would've wanted unfortunately.

Thanks for the comments.

Yep, just desaturated, and levels adjusted according to each pic.

Most of these were taken whilst on the move so didn't really have any time to get the framing as I would've wanted unfortunately.

I can see what you mean about framing while taking pictures "on the move". I probably take about 95% of my pictures while walking along (ie not actually stopping to take pic) so framing is more luck than anything else.

Back