Name
Rob
Edit My Images
No
Fighting-In-Someone's-House...

Copehill_Down_001_by_arkady001.jpg

Copehill_Down_002_by_arkady001.jpg

Copehill_Down_003_by_arkady001.jpg

No1 please - love that shaft of light. The others aren't too bad mind. ;)

.....and keeping things nice and even, no.3 for me. Very nice indeed.

I like the expression in #2. A great set though and a very intriguing thread title.

These pics are fabulous, (y)
Hard to choose a fave but as LL said above... something a bit spesh about #2.

I love the tones in these shots, the processing is just perfect... can I twist your arm for some some tips :)

all awesome, think No1 is the taker though.

All excellent, number 1 included.
But number 2 just grabs me and I cant stop looking at it.

Care to share what post processing you have done?

No1 every time for me :clap: as CT said the shaft of light across his face makes the shot a winner. Out of interest, was he posing that shot or was it captured "in the field"?

That Second is an absolute stunner! ( not saying there is anything wrong with the other two BTW, though I do find the "white line" L/H/S slightly distracting in #3)

Fantastic shots. I think #1 for me too. Lovely tones and catchlights.

I think the second one for me, although his eyes look slightly startled! Or is that just me imagining things....:)

Wonderful.
What a fantastic opportunity to be able to take these photo's. Keep them coming, i have so much respect for you guys.
Dean:)

I meant to comment earlier on these.. they are fantastic, and I honestly think you should submit these to some sort of competition, or maybe even the nationals if possible. Outstanding quality, and they really put across the emotions (if that's the best way to describe it) of the soldiers in action. These images have been in my mind since I first saw them yesterday, and they keep reminding me of my cousin and uncle that have been out there a few times. Makes me feel proud :)

:clap: :clap: :clap: for you!

all excellent but 2 just grabbed me, couldn't help noticeing the wedding ring as well, made think about what he is doing and that he has a wife and possibly children at home.

1, 2 and.....Oh wait, i love all of them (y)

;)

Last edited:
Great images. 1 looks a little OOF, 3 is the best but crop out that rubbish in the corner ;)

I love em.. they have an old 70's Shankhill feel to em.. i know their on ex but they have an authentisity to them thats full of the moment.. love the 1000yd stare in 2.. lol..

Great stuff.. im a bit biased when it come to this stuff though.. (y)

Keep up the good work my friend.. and keep ** head down.. :nono:

I prefer #1 - it is more candid, you feel as if you are viewing a real situation.
For me, #2 is spoilt by the way he's looking into the camera - makes it look posed rather than candid.
#3 just doesn't do anything for me.

Back