Mow Cop Folly 2

thats pretty near what i took as well
and my favourite view
minus wooden stuff and the iron cage attached to the wall

that is the crit i got for this one

D7AB1F4882E041DE9C32BD5711129174-0000337647-0002035198-00800L-CF0232C5F5B447E5B296DAAAD26AE34D.jpg

I prefer this angle Dave. I agree with Matt about the rock being distracting though.

Thanks Matt Gary and Geof (nice shot BTW)

Ive used the foreground rock to help frame the shot and a bit of foreground interest, and mirror the hill itself, I dont find it distracting but then we all see things differently and I wanted it to be different to the normal shots weve seen of it I do have shots without it we had the grandkids (2,3,and 7yrs) with us and it was really windy didnt want them blown off the top

Matt I did have my ND 8 with me but to be honest we only stayed 15mins it was a bit to dangerous for the kids, up there, we had our picnic at the bottom and left, so I didnt get time to play with then NDs, Im going to go back with Gary, John, Mark and Russell (y)

Thanks for your comments (y)

Last edited:
Very nice alternative view Dave - the rock doesn't bother me TBH - great sky too - have you tried that one in Mono as well ?

Jim

Don't have a problem with the rock Dave, it hides the car park behind anyway! :D
Picnic? PICNIC? what's wrong with the pub on the canal at the bottom of the hill?

Going to Brockholes tomorow, (at last!) but weathers looking a bit iffy.

Don't have a problem with the rock Dave, it hides the car park behind anyway! :D
Picnic? PICNIC? what's wrong with the pub on the canal at the bottom of the hill?

Going to Brockholes tomorow, (at last!) but weathers looking a bit iffy.

Thanks Barry will try the pub next time

Have a good day at Brockholes, Ive still not been and no car today so cant meet you there

Back