Finished my 365

Name
Duncan
Edit My Images
Yes
... in only 18 months ...

ok so I didn't shoot something every day, and although it was supposed to be a 50mm only project I ended up using other lenses towards the end. It changed from being a 'use the 50mm more' project into a visual diary for me to look back on.

Here's about 160 of my favourites in a slideshow : http://kerridgeweddings.co.uk/ss/365x50/

It's been a bind sometimes, but mostly great fun which I'm going to continue ad infinitum and I'd recommend starting a project like this to anyone.

duncan... just viewed your show... i now need to go buy another set of lungs...love cats... you've got a great selection of poses in there.. great ideas too... love the shot of the lady barber/hairdresser?? question is..do i have to make an appointment? mine's getting a bit long..

Had a look at your 365 which led me to your wedding site Duncan, all I can say is, "outstanding" both your personal and professional stuff are fantastic

Adrian

Last edited:
WOW, you have some really great shots in there, with super colours, enjoyed watching that.

Love the 'Apple' pie :)

I normally disregard 365's at they tend to look like a rushed collection of snapshots, but I've got to hand it to you that's an impressive gallery! I like your style a lot, very enjoyable to view :)

Really enjoyed the slideshow. Well done.

I find slideshows boring at times, but yours had me glued to the screen. Very varied shots but great eye for a shot and execution. What happened to the photographer about 20 seconds for the end?? Did he fall into a hole?

Well Done
John

Wow. I thought I'd watch for a few seconds and see the types of shots you'd taken but had to watch the whole thing - what an awesome selection of photo's!

If I did a 365 I would really struggle to think of different shots, but you've absolutely nailed the variation aspect dude!

Great stuff.

I love the shot with the cat pinning the poor little mouse down, looks like he's doing it so effortlessly and just for fun...

I find slideshows boring at times, but yours had me glued to the screen. Very varied shots but great eye for a shot and execution. What happened to the photographer about 20 seconds for the end?? Did he fall into a hole?

Well Done
John

Thanks John, that shot was the aftermath of a big wave that gave us a soaking when we got a little too brave ...

I love the shot with the cat pinning the poor little mouse down, looks like he's doing it so effortlessly and just for fun...

Yep, that's pretty much the scenario !

Super imagery Duncan, always a pleasure to view you outlook.

Loved it. Sat down with the thought I will have a quick look and catch it all later. Couldn't take my eyes off it and sat through it all in the first sitting - twice!

As usual a superb display of photographic skill.
I enjoyed every second of it:clap:

Back