Daily Paul Bakers Hipstamatic 365

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
Ok, here goes, I wanted to commit to a 365 project but knew I would struggle with my DSLR's. They are heavy bulky bits of kit and there is no way I can take them with me every day.

I have always enjoyed playing around with the Hipstamatic application on my iPhone, so, as I have my phone with me where ever I go I decided to do my 365 with the Hipstamatic.

Not for purists I Know but, for me, a lot of fun.

365-1 by Pau1 Baker, on Flickr

365-2 by Pau1 Baker, on Flickr

Last edited:
Hi Paul I'm pleased you've started a thread on here I'll change the link in the other thread (y)

As to posting from flickr, follow these instructions and you will be sorted (y)

Flickr Insert Image on Forum by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

Yeah, haven't figured out what I've done wrong yet, but I'll get there eventually....!!!!:puke:

awsome, how did you do these, did you email them to your self and edit them or is it all done on the iphone :)

awsome, how did you do these, did you email them to your self and edit them or is it all done on the iphone :)

All done on the iPhone gregory, the Hipstamatic application lets you select different lenses and film types, I absolutely love it.

great to see you Paul :) & so glad you're still out & about with the camera!

well done on the 365, looking forward to seeing more

Maria
x

great to see you Paul :) & so glad you're still out & about with the camera!

well done on the 365, looking forward to seeing more

Maria
x

Thanks Maria, been looking at some of your project work on flickr, looking good. do you get to eat all the food after you've togged it ??????

Thanks Maria, been looking at some of your project work on flickr, looking good. do you get to eat all the food after you've togged it ??????

yes, I ate all the cheesecake, pasta and salmon...

as to the beef :puke: I'd rather eat poo.... :shake:

Bet she feeds it to the dogs.......:LOL:

yep, dogs got the beef!!! LOL! and the yorkshires, roasters and veg :LOL:

Some rather interesting images and effect's that you've captured (y) keep up the great work on the challenge, I'm sure your enjoying it, and I look forward to seeing your progress into 2012 (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Nice to see thing's are still progressing (y) some really interesting photo's since I last visited :D I'm not sure on the amount of editing that can be done via this app but try and watch your horizons as the last two kite surfing ones are a little bit on the wonk :bonk:

Keep up the photo's (y)

Matt

Nice to see thing's are still progressing (y) some really interesting photo's since I last visited :D I'm not sure on the amount of editing that can be done via this app but try and watch your horizons as the last two kite surfing ones are a little bit on the wonk :bonk:

Keep up the photo's (y)

Matt

Too much of day 38 probably........ :D

Back