Kingstonian vs Harrow Borough.

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
Yes
Funny game, 1st half Harrow were all over the shop. Missed kicks, rubbish passing and while the keeper kept messing up simple goal kicks, he seemed unstoppable when it mattered. In the end K's captain Gary Macdonald scored the winner in injury time. 1-0.

6663169917_c0cb4829a3_z.jpg

IMG_9076 by minky_monkey1, on Flickr

IMG_8506 by minky_monkey1, on Flickr

IMG_9109 by minky_monkey1, on Flickr

Great shots in poor light, but marred somewhat by the irregular horizons!

Cheers Mark, 1,2 & 4 were shot from a position I rarely shoot from. So other than straightening to the pitch (which I seemed to have been a bit off in the 1st.. lol), whichever way it was cropped seemed to be a compromise tbh.

I was there on Saturday with my three kids (Gary Mac is my brother in law), I spotted your TP camera strap and would have said hi but you looked like you were pretty focussed on the game :)

It's the first time I've been to Kingstonian, it wasn't a bad match at all, the kids went mad as you can imagine when uncle Gary scored the winner!

Last edited:
Good captures !...I would have used the goal posts as the vertical reference and let the horizons work themselves out from there... I think you have done a good job !

Thanks all, comments very much appreciated, especially re: the angle etc. I'll might have another play and crop later on tonight..

I was there on Saturday with my three kids (Gary Mac is my brother in law), I spotted your TP camera strap and would have said hi but you looked like you were pretty focussed on the game :)

It's the first time I've been to Kingstonian, it wasn't a bad match at all, the kids went mad as you can imagine when uncle Gary scored the winner!

Gary Mac's done us proud again this season, good solid player. He's really getting into this goal scoring malarky lately. Might have to put him up front!!:D

I cover pretty much all the K's games, if you see me down there feel free to pop over an say hi!

Thanks all, comments very much appreciated, especially re: the angle etc. I'll might have another play and crop later on tonight..

Gary Mac's done us proud again this season, good solid player. He's really getting into this goal scoring malarky lately. Might have to put him up front!!:D

I cover pretty much all the K's games, if you see me down there feel free to pop over an say hi!

I will for sure next time, was a surprise to see him score with his feet for a change!

Good ol' Ryman league! Keeper has great expressions. Nice captures, wonky or not!

Back