Sentinel Silhouette

Just Dave

In Memoriam
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi

A shot from last nights stunning sunset, when Matt (MWHCVT) and Darrell (Thedodo) came up from Warwickshire, we were blessed with stunning light considering the murky rainy day we had, it was fab to meet you both, we must do it again soon, and I showed you a good hotel for the convention, well cheap at £75 a night bed breakfast and evening meal for 2 people, (y)

Sentinel Siloutte by Just Daves Photos, on Flickr

Dave

Nice work Dave and what a stunning sunset indeed (y) it was the same here overcast all day then out of the blue these lovely pink and gold hues started to appear later on from no where. Great way to end the day unfortunatly I wash doing the washing up after our Sunday dinner :bang: and never managed to get out :crying:

Next time ;)

Kevin :)

Hiya Dave,

Wow! absolutely amazing sunset and you have captured it perfectly.

I am so sad that I didn't join you guys yesterday because I had really been looking forward to meeting up. When you phoned, the weather was absolutely atrocious here by us. Roo was saying last night that he wishes we had gone out, and is even more disappointed we didn't go after showing the photos you chaps managed .... not to mention the fish & chips (he is quite upset with his mum now :crying:).

I suppose a lesson learned for me is .... don't always be put off by bad weather during the day .... as you guys have proved with shots you got.

Next time, come hell or high water .... I/we will be there!

Cheers

Dawn :)

Awesome shot Dave- those colours are to die for :clap:

Les (y)

Bloody togs getting in shot LOL wonder who that is Daz LOL YOU, ha ha made the shot better really (y) only kidding saw you walking over framed it and grabbed the shot (y)

Last edited:
Awesome shot Dave- those colours are to die for :clap:
Les (y)

Cant be that Awesome :LOL::LOL::LOL: Judging by the lack of many comments

You can always rely on togs to get in shot, only kidding I saw Darrell walking over framed it and waited till he broke the horizon and got my shot, critical just a few paces, or maybe he wouldn't but as luck had it I was hand holding to make sure of the shot and just had to squat down to get it, but didnt want to lose the sentinel reflection either :)

Last edited:
Another great image Dave. When I first saw it I wondered whether cropping the bottom would work better but I have to say your edit with the horizon on the top third works far better. Good work.

Ohh so i made it onto local TV then:D:D, My claim to fame!
All the shots from that day came out really well, it was well worth the trip over(y)(y)

This is what photography is all about.

Absolutely stunning Dave and the silhouette really adds to the finishing touch. Love it :clap:

Back