Oh no!! Chesterton again

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
I decided to pop up there tonight with the idea of trying to capture some stars and maybe the milky way.
It was bloody cold!
I managed to get a few stars in the shot and you can just make out a bit of the milky way above the windmill if you squint!
I think I need to learn mor in the pp side of things because I am sure there must be some way of removing some of the light pollution and enhancing the stars a little. I think that will be my project this week.
Oh it was also my first attempt at light painting as well.
Please let me know what you think and any tips in the pp department. ( I am a complete novice i was trying to work out layers earlier and failed)

chesterton by ben_wtrs79, on Flickr
Cheers
Ben

That is a fine photo of the windmill (y) and indeed it was flipping cold tonight, I was out last night and actually was planning on going to the windmill for some star trailing tonight, but it was a mad day and didn't get into bed till very late last night so ended up in bed before 10pm, now lying here wide awake :bang:

Matt
MWHCVT

Cheers Matt as I said I will have a play with it tonight and hopefully get to grips with the editing stuff and enhance the stars a little
Ben

Back