Portrait Professional for £25.45 if you buy post a code

Name
Al
Edit My Images
No
For anyone that's interested, Portrait professional 10 is reduced at the moment to less than half price £29.95 from there web site http://www.portraitprofessional.com/buy/
If you want another 15% off, use the code below to knock it down again to £25.45 enjoy......

xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

oh and they are offering a free upgrade to version 11 when they release it as well

Last edited:
Looks interesting Al. I wonder if anyone has any experience of it, especially compared to (say) photoshop?

well it doesn't do anything photoshop doesn't do, but makes it allot easier if your unskilled in PS.
You do have to be careful not to over do it though or you end up with a mannequin look

I brought it a few years back and find it very easy and intuative to use, if used with moderation. Like any thing you can over do it though.

Well I've just bought it and the discount code worked fine. But is seems the upgrade depends on you referring a friend. So as the OP (Alsos) has got his upgrade could I ask that the next member who decides to go for it uses my code xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx (This is with the OP's agreement).

Then I'll get an upgrade too and we can move on to the next code!

Having tried it now, it is easier and quicker than Photoshop. I think the advertised price of £60 or so is a bit high because you can pick it up for £40 or so normally. But the discounted price using the code of just over £25 is pretty good.

Last edited:
I hadn't spotted that bill, nor did I spot I actually wanted the studio version so have upgraded to that version.
I have changed the thread title and removed my code to draw attention to your code.

Thanks, I used Bill Roberts code. That makes it about £25 which is a keen price fo a useful bit of software, particuarly if you do female portraits and have wives, daughters and girlfriends that want to look a bit glam. You can also use it for much more subtle effects.

If anyone wants to take advantage of the offer of reduced price plus the further discount please use this code xx (see next person). Then you can post your own code after that and others can use yours etc.

http://www.portraitprofessional.com/buy/

Last edited:
When you download it, is it saved on your pc?! If you wipe your pc, how do you get it back?

When you download it, is it saved on your pc?! If you wipe your pc, how do you get it back?

I would just download it again from them and re-activate it again via the code they give you. Just keep and/or print the email

Well surely some of you save the downloaded .exe file! :) I just created a folder with the downloaded file, created a txt file with th ecode and saved it in a folder on my pc, a cd and nas. Backed up the same as all my other important files and pictures :)

Last edited:
Jeanie, I've just looked and tried Charlie's code and it works fine for me. Try copy/paste the code then click update and it should give you the £25.45 price.

PS, look on the right side above the Paypal bit, the price on the left doesn't change

Many thanks for your help Woblee - all done! (y)
Thanks for the discount code Charlie and here's mine:
Xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

Last edited:
Sorry Jeanie, forgot to check this thread. Thanks for helping out Woblee.

Thanks mark just used your code, here's mine

HQFV-JPNO-KXJG-JFLH

Andy

Hi andy, have used your code, here is mine:

ILJT-KBVJ-HEOG-IGSQ

Hi andy, have used your code, here is mine:

ILJT-KBVJ-HEOG-IGSQ

I'm a bit of a computer biff, where do you enter the code ?

The above does not work on paypal after putting it in the redeem box.

Thanks.

SORTED

Last edited:
Thanks Matt

NEXT PURCHASER PLEASE USE THIS CODE

JHKU-ZOEE-MZWS-JJVW

Seems like ANY of the codes above apply the discount - not sure it needs to be on a one for one basis..

Seems like ANY of the codes above apply the discount - not sure it needs to be on a one for one basis..
yes but in order for everyone to benefit from the free upgrade when release 11 comes out we need to use each individual code.

Yep, passing the code onto 'a friend' and them making a purchase activates the ability to upgrade the last purchasers software.

It's quite a neat bit of software. If you are already a dab hand at Photoshop and are used to glamming up portraiture it's probably unnecessary but otherwise it is a useful tool to have. Will have a try it on a pic of the Mrs and see if she looks like when I met her :)

the discount works with the 64 version too(y)

PLEASE USE THIS CODE NEXT(y)

JHKU-ZOEE-MZWS-JJVW

Last edited:
Spent a few hours last night having a Photoshop tutorial on 'enhancing' portraits, came back and downloaded the trial version of Portrait Professional - same results in 20 seconds. So, as I don't do many portraits this is a far more productive tool - purchased.

Here is a discount code for someone else to use;

xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx (let me know if you use it so i can blank it out)

Paul

Last edited:
Thought I'd give it a try for £25. Paid for the download but it won't download onto the Mac. Keep getting the following message:

/Users/garethwhiston/Desktop/PortraitProfessionalSetup(1).dmg.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.

Try again later, or contact the server administrator.

Not a good start. :bang:
Anyone else had this or know what to do? :shrug:

FYI I used Paul Williams code. New code - EUTA-TZGY-KALZ-HVIT

Back