does anyone want to have a go at

Edit My Images
No
( me ?) well take your place in the queue :)
does anyone want to have a go at black and white film developing and printing ? this is aimed at anyone who knows nothing about film ,they do not even have to have a camera ,mainly because if you already know it you dont need me to tell you about it .i have space for two people , and will talk you through all you need to know , im looking at a weekday early next week ( monday 12th , tues, or weds )
my plan would be start fairly earlyish ,go out get through a roll of film (each) back to base and develope said filum ,let them dry, scan them,pick a couple of frames that you like and then print them in a darkish room.
im in north kent ( sittingbourne ) so this would need to be taken into consideration if you have to travel to get here .you get a cd the negs and a couple of prints to take home with you
if anyone's interested let me know, Andy

sorry its short notice any questions please ask cheers

Andy, great thing you are doing. I think film can be difficult to initially get into without a bit of guidance and help.

I may have missed it, but maybe cross posting in some of the other general discussion fora? Because people visiting F&C are likely to have an interest already.

certainly worth a bit of a shout in other areas will do that

If there is any demand, i'll do one in Manchester as well :)

If there is any demand, i'll do one in Manchester as well :)

Now you're talking. As nice as Kent is it is a bit of trek from Crewe, Manchester on the other hand could well be a winner. (y) I would love to learn a bit about developing and printing come to that.

Andy

Now you're talking. As nice as Kent is it is a bit of trek from Crewe, Manchester on the other hand could well be a winner. (y) I would love to learn a bit about developing and printing come to that.

Andy

I'm sure we can sort something out, probably have a chat about it at the film meet if you are still coming? :)

Excellent. I will definitely be there, can't wait.

Andy

Back