Man with dog, sculpture

Edit My Images
Yes
Heres a recent shot (last week i think) of a local sculpture on the site of an old reclaimed pit tip, i've took pics of this before but fancied revisiting it with my new wide angle lens

your thoughts, comments and crit most welcome

Man with Dog by fegsfoto, on Flickr

Nice composition, Ive never seen this sculpture before where about is it please? can see a great night time light painting of it, or sunset/sunrise

Nice composition, Ive never seen this sculpture before where about is it please? can see a great night time light painting of it, or sunset/sunrise

Its in a place called Linby, just off Junction 27 0f the M1

I've been thinking of a night shot myself, its got potential me thinks

Thanks for commenting :)

If it was an early morning shot, would it be possible to take the shot with them walking towards their shadows? I think that would make for a stronger image. Looks nice though, i'm only at J25 M1 so might have to make a visit

If it was an early morning shot, would it be possible to take the shot with them walking towards their shadows? I think that would make for a stronger image. Looks nice though, i'm only at J25 M1 so might have to make a visit

that shot was early morning, I reckon shadows are falling wrong way for your suggestion, not sure what a late afternoon shot would give ?

gotta be worth a go !

This sculpture is a personal fave of mine and i'll definitely revisit it again

Thanks for your comment

Back