Mr and Mrs "Jones" - Wedding.

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited:
Think they will be well pleased with that favour Tom, some good images for a non-wedding tog - like #3 especially but a slight tweak vertically?
(y)

Think they will be well pleased with that favour Tom, some good images for a non-wedding tog - like #3 especially but a slight tweak vertically?
(y)

I agree - nice one Tom :)

Thanks! I really enjoyed the day and the pressure.... gets your mind thinking! I know its difficult to gauge from 7 photos, I have about a thousand more to sort through. but i think they are quality photos and worth selling my services (I mean, to start to offer wedding services alongside my portraits and marine photography) :thinking:

Just for transparency and to stop possible arguments down the line... By "Favour" i mean, i charged them fairly for my time but not a full photographers fee. I do have insurance, I do have backup bodies, lenses and flashes.

great shots and great processing. loving the retro feel in #7.

stokes said:
Just for transparency and to stop possible arguments down the line... By "Favour" i mean, i charged them fairly for my time but not a full photographers fee. I do have insurance, I do have backup bodies, lenses and flashes.

I like the way you put in these disclaimers before the vultures descended to pick off the "non wedding tog daring to try their hand at wedding photography". I can understand it's someone's big day but as long as the couple know what they are getting in to then they are grown adults and can make their own decisions. I think it would have been a shame for them to have missed out on your talent for wedding photography had you not taken it on.

great shots and great processing. loving the retro feel in #7.

Thanks! I do love the processing on that one myself!

I like the way you put in these disclaimers before the vultures descended to pick off the "non wedding tog daring to try their hand at wedding photography". I can understand it's someone's big day but as long as the couple know what they are getting in to then they are grown adults and can make their own decisions. I think it would have been a shame for them to have missed out on your talent for wedding photography had you not taken it on.

Your new, its the way it happens round here! :) lol. Thanks for the comments!

I'll add to the support here Tom. A fine set.

Back