Deer in the street!

wontolla

Misery Guts Monica
Name
I'm not a Misery Guts and Monica is not my Moniker
Edit My Images
Yes
A first for me this. Stood in the front roon window this morning watching the spadgers on the feeders, when this ran past up the street! No idea where it has come from, but I hope it found it's way back ok.
Apparently the Police knew about it from several concerned locals.

6947558896_a09772bd5f_b.jpg

I agree- its a Roe Deer, very common (y)

well caught

Les ;)

Not in our street it isn't!

who'd have though that would be outside your front window great you had the camera handy (y)

Yeh! had my Lumix on the table at the time.
Thanks for looking guys! (y)

we get stray cows quite a lot, but i suppose as we live within half a mile of a farm it's par for the course!
Once when i was out with the dog, i turned a corner to be confronted by 3 bulls charging straight at me down the road about 20 yards away! that was frightening!
took refuge down a side alley, only to look over my shoulder to see them follow me down it!!
had the adrenaline going i can tell you!

Get them in the gardens round here quite a lot, but then I am in the country :D
People are always moaning about them eating their plants

Nice capture, quick thinking there (y)

we get stray cows quite a lot, but i suppose as we live within half a mile of a farm it's par for the course!
Once when i was out with the dog, i turned a corner to be confronted by 3 bulls charging straight at me down the road about 20 yards away! that was frightening!
took refuge down a side alley, only to look over my shoulder to see them follow me down it!!
had the adrenaline going i can tell you!

The nearest place I believe deer have been seen is at least 3 miles away and across several major roads, so seeing one here is, to say the least, not normal!
Cheers!

Get them in the gardens round here quite a lot, but then I am in the country :D
People are always moaning about them eating their plants

Nice capture, quick thinking there (y)

Cheers! It was doing a fair lick down the street too!
My little Lumix did well!

they're brilliant camera's!
My 8 yr old daughter comes out with me sometimes, and i let her take the lumix.
I shouldn't admit this, but more times than not, her pictures are better than mine with the Canon. :thinking:

Yes, I am very pleased with it. The HD video is very good too.
But I wouldn't admit to it being better than my 40d and 70-200L combo! :LOL:
Thanks for looking.

Back