WSBK DONINGTON

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all , a few from Doni over the weekend still got loads to go through.
C+C welcome

Last edited:
Fantastic pics, #8 for me but really like them all.:clap:

Wow what a great set:clap:Good to finally meet you on Saturday:wave:Guess you managed to get into the paddock for the shots of the melbourne loop.Could only get in at the end of Saturdays supersport session so aint got nothing decent:thumbsdown:#6 gets my vote as top shot but I'm also loving #11 for the backdrop(y)

Hi Nick, sorry you missed the pleasure of my company on Friday :D:D:D. Did catch Paul on the hop and arrived early. Love all of these talked about the one with the Church in the background but never pulled it off, love the one coming down into the Melbourne loop and love the Craner Curves one guess that was on the outside banking. All top drawer stuff would have them all framed and up on my walls. See you at Snet. Sharon :wave:

All of these are superb, think it's easier if I just the one that doesn't quite do it for me is the last. . . . I would be happy with any of the others (y)

.DAVID.

Cracking set mate but that Laverty shot #5 gets my biggest vote with the Haslam one #8 a very close second.

Hey Nick, how come you got a day without rain?! Not fair!

#5 for me, the sun glinting off of Mr Lav (y)

Fantastic set so sharp and well captured
Cheers Kev
I reckon you should get that f4 lens back you sold fella:p -Who am I kidding, stonking stuff, pin sharp.
Do love 11 and 5
Cheers mate wish id got the f4 on friday when i forgot my monopod :D
Fantastic pics, #8 for me but really like them all.
Thanks Danny
Wow what a great set:clap:Good to finally meet you on Saturday Guess you managed to get into the paddock for the shots of the melbourne loop.Could only get in at the end of Saturdays supersport session so aint got nothing decent#6 gets my vote as top shot but I'm also loving #11 for the backdrop(y)
Ta Gary good to meet you too, the loop shots are from friday when you didn't need a pass
Hi Nick, sorry you missed the pleasure of my company on Friday :D:D:D. Did catch Paul on the hop and arrived early. Love all of these talked about the one with the Church in the background but never pulled it off, love the one coming down into the Melbourne loop and love the Craner Curves one guess that was on the outside banking. All top drawer stuff would have them all framed and up on my walls. See you at Snet. Sharon :wave:
Cheers Sharon sorry i missed you , maybe catch you at snet:)
#4 and #10 and my choice!
Cheers Ben
All of these are superb, think it's easier if I just the one that doesn't quite do it for me is the last. . . . I would be happy with any of the others (y)

.DAVID.
Thanks David
Cracking set mate but that Laverty shot #5 gets my biggest vote with the Haslam one #8 a very close second.
Cheers bud must admit im pretty chuffed with #5
Hey Nick, how come you got a day without rain?! Not fair!

#5 for me, the sun glinting off of Mr Lav (y)

Cheers Andy i'll see if i can bring some sun down to Brands :D

Absolutely cracking set. So sharp and perfectly exposed.

Do you mind me asking what lenses you were using? I think one is a 300mm f2.8 but not sure what some of the others are. I see 420mm and 500mm in your exif data.

Absolutely cracking set. So sharp and perfectly exposed.

Do you mind me asking what lenses you were using? I think one is a 300mm f2.8 but not sure what some of the others are. I see 420mm and 500mm in your exif data.

Cheers Darren all with 300mm f2.8 or + 1.4 tc for 420mm or 1.7 tc for 500mm except #11 which is 70-200 f2.8 .

Back