The first few from Rhodes, Greece

Name
Jake
Edit My Images
No
Just arrived back from a week in Rhodes, staying in Pefkos.
Took a fair few hundred photos while I was away but here are my first few I've PP'd.
Feel free to leave comments and criticism. Always looking to improve.
Thanks in advance.

Church of the Annunciation, Rhodes by JakeTurner1992, on Flickr

Acropolis of Lindos by JakeTurner1992, on Flickr

Sunset in Pefkos by JakeTurner1992, on Flickr

Rhodes Town Windmills by JakeTurner1992, on Flickr

St Pauls Bay, Lindos by JakeTurner1992, on Flickr

Ginger Kitten in Lindos by JakeTurner1992, on Flickr

Number 3, 4 and 6 I think or lovely, nothing particuarly wrong with the others jusy no major impact to me. Good set though :)

I really like #3 - has a great feel to it. #5 seems a little too contrasty to me - did this get any PP?

...and cute kittens are always cute!

Thanks for your comments :) It has been processed in ACR, however I've only just started using that programme and I'm not very good yet. Was just playing with the sliders trying to learn. Haha yes they were very cute too watch!

Thanks, they all are only quickly shot, as I didn't take a tripod or anything. I was trying to keep within the rule of thirds so didn't crop closer. And the first I didn't like cropped

3 is the pick out of the set. Can't beat a nice beach sunset and you've done quite well with that one.

#1 could be improved by cropping some of the foreground water, there is too much to add anything to the image IMO.
#2 I don't like the way the horizon passes through the castle/fort/whatever on the hill, it looks odd.
#3 nice beach sunset, looking out of the window today I'm looking with longing at your pic!
#4 again, a crop to foreground water would improve IMO, same issue ... doesn't add anything.
#5 postcard pic but nothing outstanding in composition.
#6 cute, every cat lover will ... well love it!

gramps said:
#1 could be improved by cropping some of the foreground water, there is too much to add anything to the image IMO.
#2 I don't like the way the horizon passes through the castle/fort/whatever on the hill, it looks odd.
#3 nice beach sunset, looking out of the window today I'm looking with longing at your pic!
#4 again, a crop to foreground water would improve IMO, same issue ... doesn't add anything.
#5 postcard pic but nothing outstanding in composition.
#6 cute, every cat lover will ... well love it!
Hi Gramps, thanks for the comments, all taken on board.
#2 I couldn't do anything about as it was just as I rode past and came across a viewpoint.
#3 is my favourite and I definitely miss this!

Back