Digiscoped juv Great Tit

Name
nigel
Edit My Images
Yes
juv_great_tit.jpg

Another from today,little cutie...Nige.

A good sharp one again from you Nigel, have you been out much of late?

A good sharp one again from you Nigel, have you been out much of late?
Thank's Rich,yes mate im out every weekend but not had much chance to get any decent images with the weather and bad light of late,also all the foliage on the trees is making it hard for me,because i cant point and shoot with my digiscope set up so suitable focus points for me where i no birds will perch are hard to come by,but still i have to make the best if it and take the opportunaties when they come...regards Nige. (y)

Lovely shot Nige (y)

Not wanting to give you any ideas, as I have seen you with the pruners, but the Yanks used a defoliant during the Vietnam war, agent orange it was called, would that help :D

Up to your usual high standard Nigel (y) great shot. I have an electric hedge trimmer if that helps, its easier on the hands than pruners and less of a general defoliant than agent orange :D
Hope to bump into you soon, its time I got out more :thinking:

Up to your usual high standard Nigel (y) great shot. I have an electric hedge trimmer if that helps, its easier on the hands than pruners and less of a general defoliant than agent orange :D
Hope to bump into you soon, its time I got out more :thinking:

Thank's Trev,look forward to seing you again mate.
p.s. Have orderd a pair of cordless hedge trimmers can't wait to try them out.
:D

Lovely shot Nige (y)

Not wanting to give you any ideas, as I have seen you with the pruners, but the Yanks used a defoliant during the Vietnam war, agent orange it was called, would that help :D
:thinking:Never thought of that mate,i'm on the web now trying to obtain a supply:LOL:....Nige.

Back