Brighten your day.....

Asha

Blithering Idiot
Name
Asha
Edit My Images
Yes
For those of you who have had enough of the recent grim weather in the UK, here's something colourful to help brighten your day.

Taken on a walk around town several days back with my 85mm

Any comments welcome...

dsc0003ut.jpg

By null at 2012-06-20

Nice - but i really want to see his feet - if you'd framed a bit wider you could have shown it full length and avoided cropping through that oval on the building at top right

Nice - but i really want to see his feet - if you'd framed a bit wider you could have shown it full length and avoided cropping through that oval on the building at top right

Thanks for the feedback.

I'll have to have another look at how I can compose the shot......"He" is situated at the entrance to one of the top hotels in Nice ( Le Negresco), not that i had heard of the place until coming down here!

I don't know for sure that i will actully be able to get his feet even if he has any ( never looked!)

I see what you mean about the oval on the building ...i hadn't really considered that when i framed the shot.

As it is he's located only 10 minutes walk from my home so a re shoot is within easy reach!

Well here (week 30 of my Film 52 with 52 different cameras challenge) is a full length version albeit in b&w film taken with a very old camera.

Back