Eagle Owl in flight

Name
Dean
Edit My Images
No
Stumbled across a lovely little place called the Barn at Beal a few weeks ago, just stopped in for a drink after a morning on Holy Island, and they had a little bird of prey centre, didn't bother with my camera initially but decided to grab a few with it being such a lovely day.

prey 11 by deanlewis12, on Flickr

prey 12 by deanlewis12, on Flickr

Like the look of both the pictures, but the second is something special.

A great capture.

i love the second shot truly awesome, captured the moment really well

cant decide between the two but i must say the aperture setting on the first is spot on keeping it all in focus and then dropping off. the light is also hitting the subject perfectly.
id say these have commercial value,

cracking shots of a truly beautiful bird- the horizon is well off in the 2nd image- unless they have sloping sea :LOL:

an easy fix in PP

Love them both :clap:

Les (y)

Thanks for all the feed back much appreciated, I had looked at leveling the sea in the back ground but was wandering if it would then drop the lower level out of alignment ??
I was kicking myself when I was sat there watching the barn owl fly and my camera was in the car, but quite happy to get these.
Dean

deanlewis said:
Thanks for all the feed back much appreciated, I had looked at leveling the sea in the back ground but was wandering if it would then drop the lower level out of alignment ??
I was kicking myself when I was sat there watching the barn owl fly and my camera was in the car, but quite happy to get these.
Dean

Wow amazing shots wish I was there love birds of prey

wow 2 great shots , like the first with the shadow an the seconds a cracking shot

Back