NOËL - I just got it :)

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
I keep seeing this TP logo popping up in the rotation of Christmas themes.

noel.jpg

I just commented to my son, "look they've missed an "L" out of the old logo there".

With a raise of the eyebrow, he took pleasure in pointing out to his rather slow dad that it's Christmas and so there's no "L" in Talk Photography" :LOL: :D

Nice one guys (y)

I wondered what you were on about there. My default theme is grey but the logos only show up in the blue theme!

lol Grendel, I didnt realise the logo rotation had started, seems us poor buggers with the black theme dont get to see them :(

not in the white theme either :(:(:(

hehe - I wondered that as well, until someone else explained!

I think I still need an explanation... what is the connection between "L" (or words with it) and Christmas?
I must have missed it the first time.

the word taLk has had the L removed
it has no L in it
hence "Noel"

still with me????

I wondered what you were on about there. My default theme is grey but the logos only show up in the blue theme!

Ditto :)

Never even knew the logos thing was done!

Lol, I thought Noel was just another name for Santa Claus, didn't know it stood for Christmas as well (I've peeked into Wikipedia). Just knew Christmas, Yule and Xmas until now.

I should have looked for it earlier.

Thanks for the explanation, though. Made me think for once.

he took pleasure in pointing out to his rather slow dad that it's Christmas and so there's no "L" in Talk Photography"

Thank him for explaining it for me too then please. :LOL:
icon_redface.gif

I can put it on the other themes, but it'll look really awful I think. I'll have a look tonight :)

Perhaps someone as Baldrick might say "I have a cunning plan to take the L of Talk Photography"!

:| Deafened by the sound of pennies dropping. :LOL::LOL:

[sings] "Noel, Noel, the angels did sing......." [/sings] :thinking:

I am disapointed in you all for telling porkies to make Grendel feel better. Why not be honest and tell him he's slow and its cause he's a little old!

whoops - thats opened a can of worms, I may be getting some slaps for that

Back