Josie Henry

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
Garry Edwards was good enough to invite some TP members (see this thread and this blog) to an outdoor shoot with photographer Michael Sewell and model Josie Henry plus make up by Annie Cabasa.

It was an excellent opportunity to see how a professional photographer would set up outdoor lighting and particularly see what a massive difference they make to the image.

Michael was kind enough to let us take some shots as well. Here's a selection of mine.

Josie-1 by Delta Skies, on Flickr

Josie-2 by Delta Skies, on Flickr

Josie-3 by Delta Skies, on Flickr

Josie-4 by Delta Skies, on Flickr

Josie-5 by Delta Skies, on Flickr

Josie-6 by Delta Skies, on Flickr

You got some nice shots there.
I would like to be able to offer people the chance to join in on these shots more often, but unfortunately it isn't often possible.

I like doing it because it gives people the opportunity to see how these shoots are really done, instead of just reading about it or looking at rubbish on YouTube:)

Cheers Garry.

It was a good day and certainly informative. I agree there is rubbish on YouTube but there's also some good stuff out there. The problem is knowing where to find the better ones. Seeing the setup in real life and the ability to ask questions is a big bonus.

Thanks again for the invite.

Back