Sunset on the games

Name
Malc
Edit My Images
Yes
Well, Olympic withdrawal is setting in, so here's an amazing sunset from Saturday night, what a show!

sunset-800-_9080773.jpg

EDIT - Ach, just spotted the urban forum, feel free to move mods if it's a problem!

Last edited:
great viewpoint you got there... where's this shot from? Would have maybe had more impact if you could have got the camera over the bar in the foreground to give a real aerial view (y)

Lovely sunset shot of the stadium! Presumably that was shot from the Orbit and you've got limited capacity to get a shot over the metalwork?

great viewpoint you got there... where's this shot from? Would have maybe had more impact if you could have got the camera over the bar in the foreground to give a real aerial view (y)

Not without wirecutters and a few stern words from security! It's from the Orbit balcony and the metalwork's about 10 feet away...the camera's actually held up as high as I could get it and still use the screen. I quite like it for context as otherwise it'll just look like everyone else's shot taken from their private helicopter!

You've certainly got yourself a fine shot there as apersonal memento of the games. Kudos.

Like that alot - I think (as you say) the metalwork place and frame the shot nicely!

Ta

Matt

Really great image from a pretty unique vantage point. Lovely sky and great colours in the stadium.A really nice record of he event, great caption too, say it all!

Back