'JACOBS' filters on SALE very cheap (may neede to be quick)

Cheers Peter, bought a couple of 77mm

Thanks for the heads up

just got myself a 77mm ND & an UV

Are these threaded screw on filters, or do they need a holder

Thanks, already bought a couple but thought I'd better check

Someone been at the jacobs auction the other month by looks of it lol
Wont use an nd filter that much tbh, but for a couple of quid.....

Thanks.

Bought a couple of 67mm but now when I try and get a 72mm I am told that I have exceeded the seller specified limit for the number of items I can purchase :wacky:

Absolute bargains! Just got myself a 77mm UV, thanks OP.

Thanks.

Bought a couple of 67mm but now when I try and get a 72mm I am told that I have exceeded the seller specified limit for the number of items I can purchase :wacky:

Snap! Oh well, I'll just get the other filters on the girlfriends ebay/paypal account. Saves me a tenner!!

Just got a few as cheap protection. Used add to basket for the various sizes and checked out as one for 5 filters

thanks bought a couple - not sure if these are any better than those of same money from china those - anyone used jacobs ones before ??

Not sure about the original RRP or quality, only want them for protection before and after taking photos when there's muck in the air

I've ordered two 77mm nd4s for me and two 77mm UVs for the old man!

Thanks for the heads up! Silly cheap

77MM UV's are £8.99 now incl postage, glad I got them early

annoying that there was a price increase - but still a bargain! Nice, cheers.

77MM UV's are £8.99 now incl postage, glad I got them early

I'd put them in my basket at £4.99 each and just noticed that they've gone up to £8.99.... can't stand it when people revise listings like that. It's perfectly legal but annoys the hell out of me :)

Still, £18 for a ND4 and a UV is pretty good IMO....

Last edited:
Just got a few uv's in various sizes.
Thanks for the heads up.

Back