Samuelslade007 - Photo24 Oct 12

SamuelSlade007

RENEGADE!!!!!!
Name
Frank
Edit My Images
No
So what is this thread all about.....??

Good question... read this first... here..

So...for the whole day of Saturday 29th September 2012 I have challenged myself to attempt a photo every hour for a whole day. No idea what shots i'll get .. what quality they'll be... but given the limited amount of time to shoot and process.. its a vain attempt to improve creativity...

So..with no further to do..let's get on with the first image..??

Oct 2012 - It would appear the madness continues for another whole day.... here

Last edited:
Well Kev what a magical challenge, awesome group so far , i'm loving the baseball glove shot.

I take my hat off to you bud and will watch as the day progresses.

Atb
Vince

vince31 said:
Well Kev what a magical challenge, awesome group so far , i'm loving the baseball glove shot.

I take my hat off to you bud and will watch as the day progresses.

Atb
Vince

Thanks vince ... Its a good start I feel. Nine o'clock is on Flickr right now..but I'm out so cannot transfer to here. :( the glove was a beautiful bit of light painting.. Glad you liked it.

posiview said:
Cracking start, Kevin. Liking the start wars, :)

Thanks Andy....its tougher than i thought... To start with time goes fast... I'm already thinking of the next hour as I finish the previous ...

Yv said:
good luck Kev and a great start, the baseball glove and the superheroes do grab the attention! I hope you are having powernaps to help keep going. (y)

Thanks yv .... I wanted to include multiplicity...

..as for powernaps ...I'm setting alarms just in case I nod off... Lol!!!

vince31 said:
0900 looks like a row of English Pyramids :LOL::LOL: Great Shot Kev

Lol!! Yeah..I was getting the car checked out and spotted them and the time... The sky forced the foreground into darkness... So I thought yeah..pyramids..

Hi, I also photographed the moon last night, Your pic is SO much better than mine! How did you get so much detail?

Would you mind if I ask what shutter speed ISO & F stop you were on please? I would be grateful for any other tips RE PP, set up etc.

Thanks in advance,

B.

Hi, I also photographed the moon last night, Your pic is SO much better than mine! How did you get so much detail?

Would you mind if I ask what shutter speed ISO & F stop you were on please? I would be grateful for any other tips RE PP, set up etc.

Thanks in advance,

B.

hi Brian, thanks for stopping by (y) ... as for info, meta says it was f/22 and 1/60... i used my 100-400mm with a x2 extender.. all mounted on a tripod that was probably made by the first little pig as it moves so much ... but that might be due to the weight of all the gear on it... PLUS the moon is a fast mover... manual focus is a sod! as for PP, i mainly tweak contrast in these situations. :shrug: ... i was lucky for that HOUR, as 10 mins after there was utter cloud..

Hope this helps.

Kev (y)

Hi, Kev, liking the high key 12.00.

Cheers.

thanks andy.... talk about a challenge in REAL TIME ... don't know if you planned it in..but get some sleep before hand...its not just a 24 hrs for me... its being awake since 6am friday morning...:bonk:

Glass ring looks interesting. As Paulie said in Flickr, I suspect, not easy.

FFS, sorry, Bubbles, how in the hell do you think of these?? That's a real cracker and great bokeh. I've seen a 2001 Space Odyssey semblance before in your threads and here we have another one.

Cheers and here's watching!!

(y)

Glass ring looks interesting. As Paulie said in Flickr, I suspect, not easy.

FFS, sorry, Bubbles, how in the hell do you think of these?? That's a real cracker and great bokeh. I've seen a 2001 Space Odyssey semblance before in your threads and here we have another one.

Cheers and here's watching!!

(y)

cheers Andy....btw!! its like the 52... get over the half way mark..and it gets easier.. (y)

Back