Top gear? ;)

Edit My Images
Yes
Ok so not to everyones taste, but all you petrol heads might like it! :wink:

2192511823_038399ffc4.jpg

2193299292_0b484f8a6b.jpg

2190748074_7b42fee0c5.jpg

The mate I shot them for absolutly loves them, and wants more done when the weather is better. Well what do you think? Full (better sizes can be viewed at my flickr site at www.flickr.com/clawzctr )

You definitely captured the "Top Gear" feeling. Was the red sky done with filters, or PP? Seems a little OTT in the last photo, and I would've shifted the car to one side a little in the 3rd as well, but the first 2 are ace!

I like them. I've always thought that if you're going to go over the top, you need to go waaaaay over the top. (y):)

All PS work, quite a long process, and as Daza says, if you go over the top you need to do it in style! (y)

It was added when I did the processing, but because of the nature of the picture (being a dark overcast day) it doesn't show very well. When my mate wants more done it will be better weather so expect to see it alot more.

Great pics! The Honda civic type R is a beautiful car :love:

Thats right Andrew! but im copywriting the location as you live in norwich! :p :LOL:

They have been sharpened, but I dont, like most, use the unsharp mask, I use the high pass filter, as I think it gives a better selective effect. (y)

I spend a lot of time in Rackheath with a drama society I belong to, I thought I recognised them :)

I like them. There was a 'how to create a top gear style shot' tuturial in DC mag a few issues ago. My only comment would be I would prefer to see the car off centre in the last shot.

Very well taken and processed images ... (y)

Like the overall effect ... :cautious: ... and if Top Gear ever does anything at all well it is the OTT effect ... :D

:p

Very nice pics, shame about the choice of car!!!

/Lotus Elise faction ;)

The VTEC engine goes quite nicely in the back of an Elise (so I'm told) :D

A friend of mine bought an Exige with the VTEC, went like a rocket but so so so many problems!!!

I have the Elise R which has a VVT-I engine, 2nd cam kicks in at 6,200 RPM and redlines around 9,000rpm. If I get the ECU reflashed, 2nd cam will emngage around 5,400 RPM.

I can get sub 5 seconds 0 - 60 at the moment, not all the time though. With the remapped ECU I reckon 4.5 seconds will be easy :)

Someone I know is dumping a 3 ltr audi lump in his S1 elise!!!!! :wacky:

I spend a lot of time in Rackheath with a drama society I belong to, I thought I recognised them :)

I like them. There was a 'how to create a top gear style shot' tuturial in DC mag a few issues ago. My only comment would be I would prefer to see the car off centre in the last shot.

SHHHhhh!!! :muted: (thats were I got the info on how to do it!) (y)

Just noticed on the last pick, about 1/4 of the way down on the right hand side there is a funny black triangle. Might want to clone it out.

Panzer

Back