Daily hayley.price's 365's 2013

Name
hayley
Edit My Images
Yes
well this is going to be my first attempt at this, and i hope to learn alot along the way aswell :).

you can also see all my 365's photos in one place on my facebook account and on my flickr set.

so for my first picture i chose to do end of an era, i chose this because we're all celebrating something new starting but at the same time, something is ending.

so here it is my take an end of an era

day 1

day 1, end of an era by aralia.photography, on Flickr

thanks for looking

Last edited:
Welcome to the 365 Hayley

Great shot for the start :) Love it

That's a great start, Hayley - love that photo!

ahh well i like crazy so i should get on fine haha

Thank Goodness for that Hayley (y) We love crazy in here and especially as we all are with doing these 365s :LOL:

Ooops forgot we were now Sunshine Haven :)

Yes we changed the name - get more locked away in the dark corner .... sorry I meant interested that way :D

Thank Goodness for that Hayley (y) We love crazy in here and especially as we all are with doing these 365s :LOL:

Yes we changed the name - get more locked away in the dark corner .... sorry I meant interested that way :D
you are an interesting one ill give you that haha

Welcome to the Haven Hayley !

Love your first image , very fitting and great thought

atb

Vince
thank you

1000TH post YAY!!

thanks guys and thanks matt, i'm hoping it does :).

today due to the rubbish weather, i had my first proper try at still life, and i really enjoyed myself and am hoping to do it again, so keep an eye out as lots of these posts could possibly end up being still life haha :) but here goes...

Day 2, Cheeky Alice

day 2, Cheeky Alice by aralia.photography, on Flickr

Nice on Hayley, don't worry about lots of still life shots. Mine will have a lot of those as well as it's something I really enjoy doing. I have one planned for tomorrow's shot. I haven't shot today yet, I'm going out later to do it.

Nice on Hayley, don't worry about lots of still life shots. Mine will have a lot of those as well as it's something I really enjoy doing. I have one planned for tomorrow's shot. I haven't shot today yet, I'm going out later to do it.

ahh cant wait to see what you have planed :) im just thinking up tomorrows one now

Beautiful still life Hayley.. the only thing i would change is it not quite straight, well on my laptop anyway lol ....Great image tho:clap::D

Beautiful still life Hayley.. the only thing i would change is it not quite straight, well on my laptop anyway lol ....Great image tho:clap::D

i thought that but that the levels on my tripod said camera was and it was set up on a level table so i'm bit unsure of weather it actually is or weather its the photo playing tricks, when i looked at adjusting in photoshop lines matched up :/

thanks tho

i thought that but that the levels on my tripod said camera was and it was set up on a level table so i'm bit unsure of weather it actually is or weather its the photo playing tricks, when i looked at adjusting in photoshop lines matched up :/

thanks tho

It looks like you have the bottle on something soft? like foam or padded material?.... i think it could be that because it's only really obvious on the bottle :D

I think a lot of mine will be still life too - esp on a grey, miserable day when I'm not out of the house!

It looks like you have the bottle on something soft? like foam or padded material?.... i think it could be that because it's only really obvious on the bottle :D

its only sitting on a thin sheet of velvet :/

I think a lot of mine will be still life too - esp on a grey, miserable day when I'm not out of the house!

yes was planning on walking back from work at 1 to get some nature shots but it decided it was going to poor down so that plan didn't go very well haha

I like it but in this case the water mark is a little too dominant :( but a good base for starting out in still lifes :D a curved bit of paper can be really good on small objects like this to give the effect of an infinity wall :D

good taste/smell in perfume :)

i have heard that spray stuff with hairspray can reduce the highlights ... not tried it but may have to for tomorrows shot :)

I like it but in this case the water mark is a little too dominant :( but a good base for starting out in still lifes :D a curved bit of paper can be really good on small objects like this to give the effect of an infinity wall :D
thanks matt will try that next time

good taste/smell in perfume :)

i have heard that spray stuff with hairspray can reduce the highlights ... not tried it but may have to for tomorrows shot :)

hmm wonder if that actually works, will give it ago thank you

Love this one and keep thinking I will try it myself sometime :) Great shot

Back