Daily MWHCVT(Matt's) - The Year of the Thousandth

MWHCVT

In Memoriam
Name
Matthew
Edit My Images
Yes
The Year of the Thousandth

Well it's that time of year again to get a new thread up and running, this is my third year of POTD challenges and this will be the year that I shoot my 1000th daily photo

I've still to process my photo for today but will post it later

Slideshows for my previous years

Matt
MWHCVT

Day 1 - Old Friend in the Sun

Well today mark's the continuation of all the fun into my 3rd year of the challenge (y) so as we move onto the year of my 1000th daily photo (y) and what a nice day today has been with a stunning sunset at my favourite location :D

1/365 (732) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

About time- it's been up on Flickr for about a century now! :LOL:

Lovely shot - great colours and tones and I have NEVER seen a windmill like that. Brilliant start to your 3rd year of 365! :clap:

About time- it's been up on Flickr for about a century now! :LOL:

Lovely shot - great colours and tones and I have NEVER seen a windmill like that. Brilliant start to your 3rd year of 365! :clap:

Thanks :D I got a little bit distracted, I'm making and effort now to actually put it onto the map, and to actually correctly tag my photos (y) pleased that you like it (y)

Thanks :D I got a little bit distracted, I'm making and effort now to actually put it onto the map, and to actually correctly tag my photos (y) pleased that you like it (y)

I really like it - love the way in which the land is obviously being worked (the soil and the 'wavy lines' so obviously man-made) and, among all of this is the windmill also representing industry, but in a slightly different way. I think. Or do I? Sometimes, I just mean to say 'ooh, lovely' and something else comes out instead! :LOL: Seriously, though, I like that composition.

wonderful Matt :D gorgeous sunset and windmill

Woohoo 3rd year matt!!:eek::eek: good luck!

A stunner to start.....(y)

I really like it - love the way in which the land is obviously being worked (the soil and the 'wavy lines' so obviously man-made) and, among all of this is the windmill also representing industry, but in a slightly different way. I think. Or do I? Sometimes, I just mean to say 'ooh, lovely' and something else comes out instead! :LOL: Seriously, though, I like that composition.

:D I'm hoping that we get a good crop in there this year, as last years crop was a little boring, I'm hoping for a bit of Oil Seed Rape this year as I think that will make some great photo opportunities :D glad I'm not the only one who doesn't always manage to get my thoughts down in full in the written form (y)

Well done on your challenge so far Matt, good luck in the 3rd year bud and the old friend shot is always good to see...

ATB

Vince

Thanks Vince, I see we've got a lot of new erm victims drawn into the dungeons, I'm must get round to night and welcome them all mwhahaha

wonderful Matt :D gorgeous sunset and windmill

Thanks Carol, it was always going to be a good day today, what I saw of it that is as spent a large chunk of it in bed having not got in from work till 5:30 :bang:

Woohoo 3rd year matt!!:eek::eek: good luck!

A stunner to start.....(y)

Thanks T, I'll be into your thread in a little bit to see what the first day has brought :D

Another lovely shot of what seems to be one of your favourite locations Matt. I have seen this windmill cropping up a few times before! And congratulations on the start of a third year, that's a lot of commitment.

Phil

Day 1 - Old Friend in the Sun

Well today mark's the continuation of all the fun into my 3rd year of the challenge (y) so as we move onto the year of my 1000th daily photo (y) and what a nice day today has been with a stunning sunset at my favourite location :D

1/365 (732) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

Great shot Matt.....

Another lovely shot of what seems to be one of your favourite locations Matt. I have seen this windmill cropping up a few times before! And congratulations on the start of a third year, that's a lot of commitment.

Phil

Thanks Phil, I'm pleased that you like it (y) it's by and far my favourite location of all, I love it there and you'll see it a lot again this year I'm sure :D I think I'll need committing come the end of this challenge :eek:

Really great start Matt. Stunning location. Good luck this year, I'm subscribed to your thread!

Thanks Jake, I'll be in later this evening to check out your thread (y)

Matt

Day 2 - A flower for the pretty lady!!

I've forgot how many scanky roses that I've brought of street vendors on nights out when I've been ****ed :cautious: but I thought that these two ornaments from the house just worked perfectly for what I wanted :D

On a side not I've never know a year with so many POTDers of the fairer sex :woot: welcome to all of you to the crazy corner :D

2/365 (733) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

:D:D:D:D go girls!!....

Nice one Matt those colours pop right out (y)

:You are showing you full frame dof off again Matt. Nice!
So many new threads here that I can't remember who I have commented on and who I havnt. :LOL:

:D:D:D go girls!!....

Nice one Matt those colours pop right out (y)

Thanks T. glad that you like it :D

Great work, loving the first in particular.

Thanks Tim, the light was wonderful yesterday (y) so would have been criminal to waste it

:You are showing you full frame dof off again Matt. Nice!
So many new threads here that I can't remember who I have commented on and who I havnt. :LOL:

Fully frame DoF is goooooood :D I'm having the same issue, but great to have so many people here (y)

Love this shot Matt , you can't beat a beautiful woman shot !! The Crazy Corner is maturing well now long may it continue !!

Thanks Vince, pleased that you like it and great to have crazy corned so busy again (y) it was getting a little :tumbleweed: down here :LOL:

A great one to start off with Matt !!!! I must get over there one day to get some shots, but with my luck it will be ****ing down

Well when you do give me a shout and I'll meet you there and then drag you out for a beer and bite to eat :D glad that you like it (y)

Lovely shot and even though it is a couple you have focused on just the lady receiving the flower :)

Lovely shot and even though it is a couple you have focused on just the lady receiving the flower :)

Well she was the important part of the scene I was setting, he was just in for a supporting role ;)

I didn't realise you'd started a new thread :p Oops! Loving what I'm seeing so far :D

Day 3 - We're all a little nut's!!

I think it's clear that in the crazy corner that is the POTD Room in TP Towers that we are all a little but nut, else why would we take on such a massive challenge ;) so for today I present you with a bowl of nuts ;)

3/365 (734) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

Great shot :) I can see me, T, Kev, Vince and you in there Matt :D and some of the newbies as well :LOL:

Great shot :) I can see me, T, Kev, Vince and you in there Matt :D and some of the newbies as well :LOL:

We are all in the mix I suspect some where, I'll be hiding up the back trying to avoid the spot light :LOL:

Nice shot Nutty Professor!!! You have even had a nibble before taking the shot !

No mate, not touched them, I'm not a lover of the nut, they make me feel ill but that said I'm not allergic I just don't like them ;)

I'll have the Brazil's... dipped in melted chocolate :D

Well I already knew you were a little nut's mate, you've lived too close to Lynton for too long to be totally normal ;)

Back