Daily Rapscallions 365 in 2013

• Thread starter Deleted member 49549
  • Start date
Sweet first shot, welcome to the mad house!... i think a few of us feel exactly the same!:D

Cheers Tezz!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great start - I particularly like the first one.

Great Mono and looks lovely in Flickr on black(y)

brilliant shots and a great start .... cant see No. 1 for some reason :(

I think it works well, it's change from the more often seen long exposure, smoothed out water that I'm normally a right sucker for ;)

Matt

I agree - it's a good shot and a bit of a nice change.

absolutely gorgeous and as Tezz said already - not much more I can say than that :)

Oh that's beautiful and i do so love black andwhite(y)

Love the uniformity of the waves in #1 now that I can see it and the B&W conversion certainly suits #4

Love your day four - as others have mentioned, the B&W works very well with this. I think I am getting cabin fever - can't wait to get out to 'the countryside' (when I am feeling less massively lazy :D).

lovely shot and great silhouette :)

Lovely colours, great focus and I love the reflection (y) I think that it works really well, if I'm honest the only thing I'm not totally sold on is the inclusion of the smaller bit the coot/moorhen not sure which of the two it is :LOL:

You have captured great colours in today's and I really like your black and white landscape too, good work.

Phil

Not up to your normal standard in my eyes, but I do still like it.

If I'm being honest, the shot for day 4 doesn't really do anything for me...sorry....:( but the silhouettes of the geese I adore...something soooo peaceful about that shot, and the wonderful orange of the sun...could quite happily put that on wall and stare at it all day.....good work (y)

Well i fell behind posting... Days 6 to 10:-
All my ducks in a row.
Would have preferred a different crop, but the ducks weren't that cooperative!

365 #6 by /Cud, on Flickr

A reflection of trees in a pond. Next time i'll try and frame it so that it is more obvious it is a reflection, rahter than an upside down tree...

365 #7 by /Cud, on Flickr

365 #8 by /Cud, on Flickr

365 #9 by /Cud, on Flickr

Struggled with the PP on this one to get what i actually saw...

365 #10 by /Cud, on Flickr

Last edited by a moderator:
Back