Daily snorton's 365 project - Calling It A Day I'm Afraid :(

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
Yes
So having tried a 52 project last year, and only reached about week 20 :eek:, now decided that I'm determined to do a 365 for this year :help::bang:

Day 1, part of the carnage from having the family round for New Years Day dinner tonight. Spent the day in the kitchen, now knackered and having to tackle the washing up :crying:

8335915486_f311dac3e6_b.jpg

Last edited:
I like the angle you have chosen here and I feel the mono works well

Detest the clearing up myself, good luck with the challenge this year.

Phil

Day 2...so far so good :LOL:

Following on from day 1's shot, this morning the pots are done and had to get a shot in earlier as work calls this afternoon till gone midnight :shake:.

I promise there will be colour shots too during the year, and will also venture out of the kitchen ;)

8337128325_d592ff5fbb_b.jpg

:clap::clap::clap::clap: So shiny!!:D:D you have a flare for washing up you will have people hiring you soon

I love B&W and this just looks classy..... even for dishes draining!:D

Fantastic 2nd shot(y)

Cg_Girl said:
:clap::clap::clap::clap: So shiny!!:D:D you have a flare for washing up you will have people hiring you soon

I love B&W and this just looks classy..... even for dishes draining!:D

Fantastic 2nd shot(y)

:) thanks for that, but shhhhh!!!! don't tell everyone about my washing up skills hehehehe ;)

flook999 said:
like the link between 1 and 2, can you carry this on for the next 363 days tho :)

Well was thinking that day 3 can be the pots rinsed, followed by each day a shot of one utensil being cleaned ;)

Well was thinking that day 3 can be the pots rinsed, followed by each day a shot of one utensil being cleaned ;)

Looks like you've got a theme sorted then! :D

Great shots and I think they look better for being B&W :)

I wouldn't be that worried about the suds, I do like your pint glasses though!

Love both of them (y) I well remember that kind of carnage and I love the idea of day 2 showing the clean up (y) thankfully no carnage anymore since I'm normally working for NYE (y)

Welcome to the mad house :D

Matt

Morning troops, thanks for messages so far. Not had much chance yet to take a look at other 365's, but will do later this evening after work. You'll also be pleased to hear that new shot coming tonight will be....A in colour and B not of washing up :)

Looking forward to seeing the empty draining board!

Right here we go. No more pot washing, or pots drying and resisted the pots cleaned and put into drawers and cupboards shot, and Phil, I've even resisted the empty draining board although I did seriously think about it :D.

So here's a freshly cleaned glass......of red wine :D:D, along with a roaring fire. Much needed after spending the day at work in cold buses.

To be honest I'm not sure if this actually works, but thought I'd put it up.

8344013534_63559ba418_b.jpg

Last edited:
I think it works and agree with Matt about the background colours complimenting the subject.

And, I have to say, that glass looks as though it was washed by some kind of fairy-liquid-wielding-master-of-the-suds! ;):LOL:

Well it works for me, I'd say maybe it's a little too noisy but, I like the idea and the colours in the back ground are very supporting of the subject (y)

Matt

I think it works and agree with Matt about the background colours complimenting the subject.

And, I have to say, that glass looks as though it was washed by some kind of fairy-liquid-wielding-master-of-the-suds! ;):LOL:

Thank you both. Yeah Matt it is a little noisy, that was at ISO200, but probably due to the D3000 not brilliant in low light :(.

Hehehe Sam it has been said I am the local Jedi master of the fairy liquid ;)

I have noticed that you have a bit of a theme here ...there are wine glasses in every shot :) :) :)

Something you'd like to share with the rest of us?

I like that 3rd image ..its very heartwarming

Nice start to your 365, the glass of red does look very inviting :)

Snorton they're looking good. Really like the glass of wine shot, keep em coming!

Nice shot. I'm dreading back to the 06.30 wake ups, once my girlies are back at school :(

Back