Daily Flook999 365 fred

Name
colin
Edit My Images
No
Personal challenge to take, edit and publish a photo a day using iPhone or iPad.

Final goal is to create a body of work which sits together as a whole whilst reflecting my year and its individual highs and lows

2013-01-01 by ashworthme, on Flickr

challenges so far:
- figuring out which method to link to Flickr (TP FAQ needs an update?)
- understanding why none of the ipad editing tools I have include a resize option (PS Express, snapseed and the native app)

:shrug:

well its a great opening shot :)

I like the colour to the tablecloth (?) it gives a warming feel to the image ..along with the soup :)

Great shots, Colin! Love that you're using your iPhone/Pad too! Looking forward to seeing what else you produce :)

Excellent start!.... love the 2nd, snapseed was always my fav editing app(y)

I don't have an iPad but I like Snapseed on the iPhone. I really like the cherries!

Good start. Do like the idea of not using an actual camera for the whole thing. The cherries one stands out for me.

thanks all for your feedback so far, it is appreciated.

Sarah, the idea of just using iphone is to remove any pressure for "technical perfection", and just concentrate on the image, something i've been struggling to do recently.

I know the iphone 3GS camera is pants, therefore I don't worry about it :thinking: Quite liberating :cool:

Oh dear, seeing that I could have taken a picture of my post this morning that was a nice letter from the DVLA to let me know they want £20 off me for a new driving licence as mine expires next month :( that said I like it and I think that the processing works well with the subject (y)

Matt

Interesting processing so far. The second one is the best. I can see what you were going for and although it's not quite there I still quite like it. Keep it up!

I like both these. So far of my first 5 days, 4 have been iPhone shots - 2 of those edited on the phone (also with Snapseed). It adds an extra layer if challenge - but takes less time & camera, editing & posting can all be done from something I have in my pocket.

Looking forward to seeing more.

TV with the coffee table and odd shaped vase inbetween?

Whatever it is, I love it! Really, really love it.

Back