My favourite 12 from 2012

Name
Dex
Edit My Images
Yes
Evening all

When I look back upon 2012 I can see just how much i have improved and my pictures got better and better through out the year. Hopefully next year I will keep on improving and am currently saving for a 7D so fingers crossed that will be worth it when I do finally get it. Hope you enjoy the pics and cant wait for the 2013 season to begin.

photo sharing
#2 One of the closest finishes ive ever seen

upload photos
#3 A extremely cold,wet and muddy day at Lydden to start the 2012 season

upload pics
#4 Ouch!

upload pics
free photo hosting
#6 My most viewed picture ever with absoltely tons of likes and comments on various drifting pages on Facebook

More to come

Last edited:
Cheers Gaz, will keep an eye out for you.HAve just ordered my 7D so can't wait for the new season to start :D

Saw the S13 pop up on Facebook a few times, nice to know a TP'er took it! Cracking job with them all.

Hi Dex , Reckon you are making great progress ,look forward to seeing more in 2013 . Think wider about your compositions ,and think outside pure car shots. Take less photos ,imagine its film and costing you and quality of shot will improve imho. Look outside the box ,check out top track togs work on here.

Saw the S13 pop up on Facebook a few times, nice to know a TP'er took it! Cracking job with them all.

Ta muchly :)

Hi Dex , Reckon you are making great progress ,look forward to seeing more in 2013 . Think wider about your compositions ,and think outside pure car shots. Take less photos ,imagine its film and costing you and quality of shot will improve imho. Look outside the box ,check out top track togs work on here.

Thanks Chris, I have already got a few ideas in mind to try and do next season which will hopefully work in relation to wider compositions.

that #6 pic is awesome

Thanks

Back