Daily Esquisites 365

Tried this once before but failed miserably.

Going to try again and thought with the support here I might just stick at it.

Hoping to improve over the next year.

You can see so far... http://www.flickr.com/photos/alongride/sets/72157632413575899/detail/

Welcome to the madhouse we're a really supportive lot here, so you'll get a lot of that in this thread (y) if you want to get the most then add your photo's into the thread (y) if your not sure how I know your new to the forum then just follow the instructions below (y)

Flickr Insert Image on Forum by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt

That works well the mono processing really suits the image (y) I've added your thread to the sticky list of POTDer's (y) if you check out the stickies you find a link to a TP Group for POTDer's and don't forget to check out the other inmates of the mad house (y)

:wave::wave::wave: hey! welcome...:D

Some good work so far looking forward to seeing some more... day 18 ...(y) intense

Fab day 18 .... very stark and thought provoking ..will try to catch p with the rest of your images via flickr

Liking the 2 posted so far - good to have rules helps you focus, but dont be consumed by them - a photo is a photo ;)

Liking the 2 posted so far - good to have rules helps you focus, but dont be consumed by them - a photo is a photo ;)

:plus1:

OInly just found you and have subscibed :)

Completely agree with Ferj, good start so far (y)

Love the eyes. Nothing wrong with being a day behind. I shall be using a Sunday shot for today to be honest. It's the only way I can keep up without posting a plethora of insanely embarrassing shots!

Nice shot and works well in mono - what the hell is it? :thinking::)

Glad you explained what day 21 was :LOL:

I like todays shot very much. The conversion here really suits it.

Not sure on 21 but then I've not a clue what it is :eek: now 22 is working well (y) I love that bird between the blocks there must be a story in there :LOL: I want it to me a messenger pigeon :LOL: lovers torn between the blocks

Thanks guys, gotta few I can wait to get up, will do tonight, tried some astro photography last night and although it worked the moon blew out a lot of the shots. Not good enoug to post but I know the perfect place in Swansea for when the moon is out so watch this space.

Got a groovy light trail shot that will be posted mind.

Yup - 22 is great and I like the tilt....it works so well in B&W! (y)

I really like 24, though it looks like light pollution and some other additive - is that a power station or something?:thinking::D great capture.

Light trails are amazing and I particularly like the (somewhat foreign looking language of it) words against the graffitied words on the wall - works very well. (y)

i like the take on the guitar

the two night shots are excellent, must do more night stuff

Back