Isoftware

Name
Sue
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi

Hopefully this isn't seen as advertising - I'm nothing to do with them just stumbled across the site!

has anyone bought from isoftware.co.uk

they have downloadable versions and boxed versions of Photoshop CS6 seemingly quite a bit cheaper than normal and before I spend some of my tax rebate:D:D I just wondered if anyone else had bought from them and are they okay?

£349 for download
£449 for boxed

Have you tried contacting them? it seems some people have difficulty getting in touch with the company (or can't get a reply) Not tried them myself though.

It looks too good to be true at between £2-300 cheaper than from Adobe
I would ring Adobe and ask if they are a legitimate reseller

Personally I don't like the look of it, the address is listed as a mailing address I doubt a company with £130m business thats been going for 12 years (their words) would be using a mailing adress.

Well the domain name was first registered in 1998 and last updated in 2012:

Domain name:
isoftware.co.uk

Registrant:
iSoftware

Registrant type:
UK Partnership

Registrant's address:
27 Old Gloucester Street
London
WC1N 3AX
United Kingdom

Registrar:
Webfusion Ltd t/a 123-reg [Tag = 123-REG]
URL: http://www.123-reg.co.uk

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 04-Dec-1998
Expiry date: 04-Dec-2014
Last updated: 29-Oct-2012

Registration status:
Registered until expiry date.

Name servers:
ns.123-reg.co.uk
ns2.123-reg.co.uk

Well, I wouldn't touch them with a bargepole. LINK

I'm sure loads of people are very happy with their new software. After all it almost certainly contains many added bonus features that they may not notice. Like malware that turns their PC into a zombie sending out spam (or worse).

Hmm - looks like one to avoid then.......and a bit more saving up!

I emailed Isoftware to check that their CS6 was a full set and not an upgrade. A person called Fiona emailed me back to say it was and confirmed that it was not an upgrade. The software arrived 7 days later via America (supposedly in stock) and was an upgrade plus a mac copy (I use pcs) of CS5.5 which they told me not to load but to use the code from to form the basis of upgrade permission. I emailed them and so far no response and it is impossible to get through on the phone. I haven't opened the packages as if I do they will not be returnable. Please be careful everyone and don't be trusting like I was. I checked their feedback but can see from another person on this site that maybe it is questionable.

If it sounds too good to be true it usually is

I too saw this and wanted to use it to register for Adobes photographers program, I ordered and got the information to download, then when I tried to register it, it would not allow me too,

I spoke to Adobe who informed me that this was a multi license copy and as such would not be upgradable and no support would be offered,

I would say that going by the other versions they have that they are all the same, However I did ask for a refund and was informed by email that the item had been cancelled and the money would be there in 2 days, 2 days passed and nothing, so on the 5th day I wrote another email and informed them that I had not received the refund, this time I got no reply and 3 days later I was looking at my account and noticed they had refunded me the full amount.

Maybe I was lucky or maybe they are a good company as the item I had got was a download and an email with the code, these have now been deleted, and in the future I will more likely use them again but will contact them 1st to make sure im am buying the full version of an item,

Last edited:
Back