A pocket full of love...

That is great! What are you using for this? Did you have something specifically made? The idea is so unique!

Love this well done

Thank you Dawn! :)

Love that Rob :clap:

Cheers Dave! She looks so peaceful doesn't she!! :D

That is great! What are you using for this? Did you have something specifically made? The idea is so unique!

Thank you very much.

My mum made it for me, its a big knitted blanket knitted with a pocket in it and some buttons sewn on too. :D

Great shot Rob. Ive got the Missus making me a second one now. :)

I look forward to seeing what she comes up with Mike! :D

Is no one else a little creeped out by this?

Very well executed... but uber creepy.

excellent shot!

That is brilliant, lovely idea and well done. My only suggestion would be a tighter crop as she is such a small baby and looks a little lost in the picture but that is more personal preference than anything else :)

Great shot. Never thought of that.

Thank you!

Nice work as always rob :)

Cheers Matt!

Not sure why its creepy to you :shrug: but thank you for sharing your view. Its all subjective and I understand some people don't like this style of photography :)

Cracker Rob.

Cheers Phil!

excellent shot!

Thank you very much!

That is brilliant, lovely idea and well done. My only suggestion would be a tighter crop as she is such a small baby and looks a little lost in the picture but that is more personal preference than anything else :)

Thank you!

I got what I wanted then! :D I purposely chose this crop as I wanted her to look tiny in it. You crop in tighter and you take away the context of the image IMO. :)

I like it

Thank you! :)

I think they are fantastic. Inspired by Rob, i got my other half to make one for me and without fail, mums go weak at the knees when they see the result. I only wish someone like Rob had been around when my kids were newborns. An image like that is something to treasure.

Wow...how small is that child!! What a really nice shot though. Great idea, well lit, top notch!

That's what creeps me out a bit.. this idea of a little miniature baby in someone's pocket.

It wasn't meant in a wholly negative way... this is a very well lit, superbly executed piece of work.

A WOW escaped from my my mouth when I scrolled the image down.

Very good idea and well done you ;)

My nephew and his wife had a premature birth last year, baby was born weighing just 2lbs, and they would love this shot, it captures a range of emotions for different people.

Phil.

That's what creeps me out a bit.. this idea of a little miniature baby in someone's pocket.

It wasn't meant in a wholly negative way... this is a very well lit, superbly executed piece of work.

I have to agree, it's not to my taste either - however it is a brilliant shot :) Just wondering where your mum got such huge buttons...

my great nephew was born yesterday so I'm looking for inspiration to get my niece some great shots, I don't do people so they won't be 'that' good lol, but hopefully better than a family snap :)

This is adorable, and such a good idea! I'm impressed that you got it made and didn't just do this idea in the editing stage :)

Thank you. Much easier to get my mum to make it than me edit it :LOL:

I think they are fantastic. Inspired by Rob, i got my other half to make one for me and without fail, mums go weak at the knees when they see the result. I only wish someone like Rob had been around when my kids were newborns. An image like that is something to treasure.

Cheers Mike. I only really got into shooting people / babies last year though :)

Wow...how small is that child!! What a really nice shot though. Great idea, well lit, top notch!

Thank you very much!

Fantastic big fan of your baby pictures really inspiring

Thank you, its great to hear things like that! :)

Wasn't taken in a negative way. :) I really don't mind what people say about my work. If its something subject like an opinion on a idea like yours that absolutely fine, I understand we all have different tastes and I respect that. :)

Thank you very much though buddy! (y)

A WOW escaped from my my mouth when I scrolled the image down.

Very good idea and well done you ;)

My nephew and his wife had a premature birth last year, baby was born weighing just 2lbs, and they would love this shot, it captures a range of emotions for different people.

Phil.

Thank you very much Phil! Thats a tiny baby!!! I hope he/she is doing well! :)

I have to agree, it's not to my taste either - however it is a brilliant shot :) Just wondering where your mum got such huge buttons...

my great nephew was born yesterday so I'm looking for inspiration to get my niece some great shots, I don't do people so they won't be 'that' good lol, but hopefully better than a family snap :)

Cheers, just have a bit of patience and take your time. Get mum and dad involved too!! :D

I have to agree. Beautifully shot, but honestly makes my flesh creep. Sorta reminds me of the baby kangaroo just born and in its mother's pouch. Good on yer for trying something new, though.

That's some size of cardigan!

Excellent idea and a lovely shot.

Yep you got my admiration too.
Idea is fab.

More so the light and shadow / skin tones are just great.

Gaz

Showed the pic to my wife. She said "That's got to be a set-up surely?" Bless :)

I have to agree. Beautifully shot, but honestly makes my flesh creep. Sorta reminds me of the baby kangaroo just born and in its mother's pouch. Good on yer for trying something new, though.

Thanks Carol :)

That's some size of cardigan!

Excellent idea and a lovely shot.

It sure is!! :D

Thank you!

Yep you got my admiration too.
Idea is fab.

More so the light and shadow / skin tones are just great.

Gaz

Cheers Gaz, appreciate the comment :)

Showed the pic to my wife. She said "That's got to be a set-up surely?" Bless :)

In a way she's right! :LOL:

very novel.
nice to see something original

Thank you!

Cracking image.

Cheers! :D

how big are the knitting needles

BIG!!! :)

Back