Lencarta 3 head kit

Name
Ron
Edit My Images
No
:help: Hi all, has anybody out there used the lencarta 3 head kit
I beleive they 300watt heads. Any feed back would be very appreciated:clap:

I had also noticed these while trawling e-bay, for £379 I think. Does it sound too good to be true?

Cheers for the link Garry,
I think i will have some of these, i originally wanted the Lumen8's but cant stretch that far. The video was quite impressive, they look real hard wearing.
If i do get some, i will post a review.
Dean:)

Cheers for the link Garry,
I think i will have some of these, i originally wanted the Lumen8's but cant stretch that far. The video was quite impressive, they look real hard wearing.
If i do get some, i will post a review.
Dean:)

Dean,

I don't know where you are but if you (or anyone else) wants to actually see and try these units, you're welcome to come to my studio in bradford. I've got the flash units, a couple of light cubes, the background support system, the ringflash and some other bits here at the moment, as I've been carrying out some product testing etc for Lencarta

Dean,

I don't know where you are but if you (or anyone else) wants to actually see and try these units, you're welcome to come to my studio in bradford. I've got the flash units, a couple of light cubes, the background support system, the ringflash and some other bits here at the moment, as I've been carrying out some product testing etc for Lencarta
Any chance I could have a play with the ringflash?

Garry, thats a most generous offer. Bradfords a bit to far out for me, i live in Maidenhead, Berkshire. Judging by your video they look exactly what im after. Many thanks for the offer
though.(y)
Dean

Any chance I could have a play with the ringflash?
No problem, drop me a PM with your contact details, I'll get back to you Tuesday when I'm back at the studio.

Only fair to warn you though, once you've tried it you'll want to get your own...:LOL:

No problem, drop me a PM with your contact details, I'll get back to you Tuesday when I'm back at the studio.

Only fair to warn you though, once you've tried it you'll want to get your own...:LOL:
Just an update, called at Garrys studio at the weekend. Big pro studio with stacks of gear, I felt like a kid in a toyshop:)
Anyway, had a good play with the ringflash, much better than the Ebay listing shows, really solid bit of kit and a piece of cake to use.
Anyway I just ordered one http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Lencarta-RF-4...oryZ3860QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem it should be here tomorrow and I'll post an update when I've got it. Many thanks to Garry, very helpful guy.

Anyone else has used the Lencarta kit?

Just wondering how this compares to the Walimex CY-260K flash heads.

Gary,

The kit looks great, does it come with a "kit bag" for portable use ?

Steve

Back