Name
Kalin
Edit My Images
Yes
Stolen from London:

Canon 6D. Serial : 052024007021
Canon 35mm F2 no serial on the papers, attached to the camera
Canon 85 mm F1.8 no serial on the papers /in the box/

Everything was almost new, 1-2 months old...

If you see it online please don't buy it and send me a mail, so I can tell the police.

Gutted for you mate I hope you get em but really this is going to be a needle in a hay stack!

Thanks.

Unfortunately they were not insured.
Just such things never happen before.
I made full home content insurance, but after.

It was stolen from my photo studio, armed robbery.

Anyway I will be much more careful in the future.

Regards,
Kalin

No serial numbers on the lenses is a bad situation :shrug:

The Camera however: you may get to see again, keep your eyes on flea bay

and sorry to hear about your loss, you must be gutted :eek:

Les (y)

Have a look on here http://www.stolencamerafinder.com/ and have a look to see if it's being used. Never had a problem myself and never needed to use the site so not 100% sure how you use it.

Hope you're OK after the robbery, it could of been much worse than losing your camera gear though. When you get a replacement be sure to get it insured to be on the safe side. Hope you get your camera back, good luck.

wow armed robbery? forget the gear. be glad you are able to make a post about it i.e your safe and sound.

hope you are ok

So sorry to hear about that mate, almost same thing happened to me last year (see first post in the Stolen Section).

I really hope they will find those people and lock them away. It's hard enough to survive at the moment without being mugged or robbed.
With no serials of the lens, the chance to find and identify your gear is unfortunately like 0. Police is also not really helpful (closed my case within 3 days).
Hope you can recover from this.

P.S.: Can I ask in which area that happened?

All the best,
Chee

Tip! Photograph all of your kit leave it on a website for prosperity (obviously they will have to stay private) then in the unfortunate event like we've just learnt you have a record, age, location etc.

Thanks for all replies.
I will check this website (http://www.stolencamerafinder.com/ )

I am ok, yes.
And this motivated me even more.
It happened in East London.

I learn my lesson and from now on everything valuable will be insured at the moment.

Thanks to all.

Regards,
Kalin

Back